ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Places To Visit In Dominican Republic
Total Articles: 2
When thinking about Dominican Republic, most of the people, who have previously visited this place will get the images of majestically over-deep valleys, mile-high mountains, vibrant green plants with efflorescent blooms, blue ocean and sugar-white sands in their mind. The country offers a combination of sightseeing and relaxation excitement as it is tropically located between the Caribbean’s warm waters and North Atlantic Ocean. Here are the details about some of the attractions that can be found in this country:
Playa Del Macao: For people interested in getting the best surfing experience the Gorgeous beaches located at Playa Del Macao can be the perfect place. The great thing about this place is that it has a shipwreck, wherein scuba diving classes are regularly conducted. For people looking to spend some time in an enchanting atmosphere, they can visit the small fishing village called the El Macao, where the traditional values of the country can be still enjoyed.
Lago Enriquillo: It is a place of huge salt-water lake and it also acts as the home for the largest bird sanctuaries and wild reserves in the entire area. The visitors can enjoy the sight of captivating crocodiles, sluggish iguanas and colorful flamingos and even other fascinating creatures can be seen. There are companies conducting Vacaciones personalizadas en Republica Dominicana, which means customized Dominican Republic vacations. This means that they will take the tourists to places that can be suitable for their tastes and preferences. For instance, if a family loves to view different known creators, they will be take to Lago Enriquillo.
Eastern National Park: This is the home for more than 100 different species of birds and it is one of the largest Marine parks in the whole of Caribbean. Hundreds of other creatures also have this park as their home. Several remote beaches are also located here thereby acting as the romantic getaway.
Basilica De Nuestra Senora: When talking about modern Christian Architecture, this is one of the finest displays. It is not only a Church, but also a sightseeing place for people belonging to other community other than Christianity. Every year, on the 21st of January, a lot of Christians from different parts of the world gather for the Mass conducted.
Not only these attractions, there are many other worth-to-mention places to visit in this country. But, when the right company conducting Vacaciones personalizadas en Republica Dominicana is selected, people can visit the places that can rightly suit their preference.
If you are in search of Circuitos en republica dominicana, then Caribecoturismo.es provides an ultimate circuits and excursions throughout Dominican Republic. Our tours are the best choice to enjoy the nature and wildlife of Dominican Republic. For more info, please Click Here.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara