ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Living In The South West Of Mallorca
Total Articles: 5
The South West of Mallorca is one of the most attractive locations in the Mediterranean for those looking for a year round home in the sun. Just thirty minutes from the capital city of Palma, the region offers an enviable range of amenities including international schools; the nearby Son Sant Juan Airport; some of the most exclusive shops and restaurants on the island, anda glorious sandy coastline.
The South West is a region reaping the benefits of huge investment. Back in 2007, work began to transform Port Adriano into the most luxurious super-yacht marina in the Mediterranean. French designer Philipe Starck has created a new and contemporary playground for the rich and famous. The entire commercial area has been upgraded, creating a high-end experience to be enjoyed whether you’re the owner of a fabulous yacht, or simply people-watching in the port with a cappuccino.
Plans for renovation across the region tie in with the island’s long-term winter tourism plans. Autumn in the South West is typically warm and sunny. October and November are great months to explore the island away from the crowds. Winter is exceedingly mild and bright with an average of five hours a day of sunshine in December, compared to an average of one hour of sunshine a day in London! Spring is warm with a low rainfall offering up to nine hours of sunshine a day.A perfect destination from January to December, now is the time to invest in the region as the world wakes up to its year round beauty!
Those who chose to make the South West their home discover a perfect balance of international amenities and traditional, rustic charm. Villages such as S’Arraco and Capdella remain much unchanged and have inspired artists and writers for many years.Meanwhile, contemporary business, education and leisure facilitiesacross the region rival those found in any major, international city.
The South West of Mallorca offers one of the most enviable life-styles in the world for families, entrepreneurs and those looking for peace and relaxation alike. It’s a truly international community with an incredible future ahead.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Must Explore Weekend Getaways You Need To Visit When You Have An Apartment In Barog
Author: The Woods Barog
2. Tips That Make Your Buying Process Of Property In Indore Smarter
3. How To Choose The Economicalproperty In Bhopal For Sale
4. Where To Search Out For Projects In Bhopal For Sale
5. What You Should Know About Specialized Handyman Home Services
6. How About Buying Real Estate Apartment In Bhopal For Sale
7. Sell Your House And Get Cash For Houses In Jacksonville
Author: Mason Dexter
8. Purchasing A Condo In Ocean Marine Yacht Club Condominiums In Hallandale Beach Is A Great Choice!
Author: Irit Naymark
9. Benefits Of Structural Engineer Services
Author: Lisa mcnutt
10. Delhi Real Estate Services India
Author: Arun Kumar Singh
11. Why Do You Choose Houston Corporate Apartments For Your Accommodation?
Author: Candice Wheat
12. Impact Of Metro On Realty Sector In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Investing In Ready To Move-in Apartments Near Electronic City
Author: RBD SHELTERS
14. Royal Indian Marble : Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Of Indian Stones, Sandstone, Limestone.
Author: Raj kumar
15. Trident Embassy: High-class Living
Author: Trident Embassy: High-Class Living