ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Living In The South West Of Mallorca
Total Articles: 5
The South West of Mallorca is one of the most attractive locations in the Mediterranean for those looking for a year round home in the sun. Just thirty minutes from the capital city of Palma, the region offers an enviable range of amenities including international schools; the nearby Son Sant Juan Airport; some of the most exclusive shops and restaurants on the island, anda glorious sandy coastline.
The South West is a region reaping the benefits of huge investment. Back in 2007, work began to transform Port Adriano into the most luxurious super-yacht marina in the Mediterranean. French designer Philipe Starck has created a new and contemporary playground for the rich and famous. The entire commercial area has been upgraded, creating a high-end experience to be enjoyed whether you’re the owner of a fabulous yacht, or simply people-watching in the port with a cappuccino.
Plans for renovation across the region tie in with the island’s long-term winter tourism plans. Autumn in the South West is typically warm and sunny. October and November are great months to explore the island away from the crowds. Winter is exceedingly mild and bright with an average of five hours a day of sunshine in December, compared to an average of one hour of sunshine a day in London! Spring is warm with a low rainfall offering up to nine hours of sunshine a day.A perfect destination from January to December, now is the time to invest in the region as the world wakes up to its year round beauty!
Those who chose to make the South West their home discover a perfect balance of international amenities and traditional, rustic charm. Villages such as S’Arraco and Capdella remain much unchanged and have inspired artists and writers for many years.Meanwhile, contemporary business, education and leisure facilitiesacross the region rival those found in any major, international city.
The South West of Mallorca offers one of the most enviable life-styles in the world for families, entrepreneurs and those looking for peace and relaxation alike. It’s a truly international community with an incredible future ahead.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora