ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Living In The South West Of Mallorca
Total Articles: 5
The South West of Mallorca is one of the most attractive locations in the Mediterranean for those looking for a year round home in the sun. Just thirty minutes from the capital city of Palma, the region offers an enviable range of amenities including international schools; the nearby Son Sant Juan Airport; some of the most exclusive shops and restaurants on the island, anda glorious sandy coastline.
The South West is a region reaping the benefits of huge investment. Back in 2007, work began to transform Port Adriano into the most luxurious super-yacht marina in the Mediterranean. French designer Philipe Starck has created a new and contemporary playground for the rich and famous. The entire commercial area has been upgraded, creating a high-end experience to be enjoyed whether you’re the owner of a fabulous yacht, or simply people-watching in the port with a cappuccino.
Plans for renovation across the region tie in with the island’s long-term winter tourism plans. Autumn in the South West is typically warm and sunny. October and November are great months to explore the island away from the crowds. Winter is exceedingly mild and bright with an average of five hours a day of sunshine in December, compared to an average of one hour of sunshine a day in London! Spring is warm with a low rainfall offering up to nine hours of sunshine a day.A perfect destination from January to December, now is the time to invest in the region as the world wakes up to its year round beauty!
Those who chose to make the South West their home discover a perfect balance of international amenities and traditional, rustic charm. Villages such as S’Arraco and Capdella remain much unchanged and have inspired artists and writers for many years.Meanwhile, contemporary business, education and leisure facilitiesacross the region rival those found in any major, international city.
The South West of Mallorca offers one of the most enviable life-styles in the world for families, entrepreneurs and those looking for peace and relaxation alike. It’s a truly international community with an incredible future ahead.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo