ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Millionaires Are Being Created Because Of The Facebook Obsession
Total Articles: 311
4 Things about Facebook You Should Know But Don't
It looks like every Internet user is on Facebook; or almost. It seems people only use the Internet for Facebook stuff . So, here are some useful things about this social network that you should know, especially if you are contemplating going into business . Even if you are picking Cocoa beans in Cote d'lvoire | the world's top cocoa producer| the central African jungle], chances are you are already on Facebook. If you are not taking advantage of FB , your your focus needs a radical shift, and it is costing you money.
1. One out of Every Two Internet Users Have a Facebook Account
According to statistics gathered from www.internetworldstats.com and zephoria.com, approximately a full 50% of all Internet users are also on Facebook. Both stats were good as of the middle of the year 2013 . This means that half of your potential customers can also connect with you on Facebook . Facebook might just be the ideal place to connect with your market
2. The most prominent Age group of Facebook users are 25 - 34 year old
Facebook has excellent demographic targeting which could help you save advertising money . For women, this is prime child-bearing age. For men, this is the time that they settle down and build families. Some guys will never settle down, but they are in the minority; I think. Many of the world's new millionaires are also in this group . Visit Jamie Tardy at virtualmillionaire dot com and you will find that most of her interviewees fall into this age group; and she most interview Millionaires, by the way
3. The highest traffic peak on Facebook occurs mid-week between 1 pm and 3 pm
Now, this is interesting. Do you think that you could update you profiles and make your posts at this time? It might be the best time to break special news or post specific items that could give you a great advantage. Perhaps this is the first time some people will check their FB accounts after the weekend.
4. Facebook users spend US$1billion on Facebook according to a report by Forbes.com done in mid 2012
That does not include all the money spent on other goods outside of Facebook, by customers who are initially secured through Facebook ads. Gamers were the big spenders there, as Facebook is one of the largest gaming portal online. It is not so easy to show specifics about people who buy FB ads but we know that this figure exceeds one million. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Google Adwords with better targeting to boot, I believe Facebook you can safely look to FB for help It is hard to ignore the fact that there are over 1.19 billion Facebook users and over 728 million of them spend time on Facebook . They all use their best email addresses to connect with their FB accounts. Do you see the opportunity here? Go to: Get Facebook Obsession to get started right now.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Makes Wordpress The Best Choice For Developing Small Ecommerce Stores?
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Why Not Take A Poll Before Taking A Decision?
Author: Malcolm Raynor
3. Digital Marketing Agencies & Services In Sydney
Author: Patrick Britto
4. 5 Best Keyword Research Tools
Author: MCR Logitech
5. Moving With The Times: Google Virtual Tours In Chicago
6. The Scope Of Digital Marketing For Small Business
Author: Indra Sena
7. How To Boost Lead Generation For Social Media
Author: Deniel Smith
9. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
10. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
11. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
12. Google Translate
13. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
14. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
15. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar