ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Undergo Abortion? Here's Why!
Total Articles: 73
While there are many reasons why abortion takes place, the truth is that each year, the number of abortions has just been going up. What's more, if recent abortion statistics are to be believed, we can be sure that there will not be any change soon to make the number of abortions each year, go downwards.
What's the abortion procedure?
While there are laws in most nations to deal with restricting abortions, there are also exceptions to the laws. If the foetus causes serious health problems to the mother, an abortion may be necessary. In case of other foetal abnormalities and cases like rape or use of date drug that resulted in the pregnancy, abortion is legally permitted.
Whatever the reason may be, aborting a child is a big decision and has many implications, both mental and physical, on a woman's life. Today, due to scientific advancements, there are many ways of going about an abortion. However, whether an abortion can be carried out also depends on which stage of pregnancy one is in.
You need to take a look at the statistics to know more.
Sometimes, an abortion is not the only option. People who don't want to abort their babies often give them for adoption. Every year, about 50,000 American women choose this option rather than abortion. Sometimes, emotional consequences of abortion can be severe for a woman.
When you decide to go for an abortion, do take your time to decide. Even when you are about to get your child aborted, you should not feel pressurized and have every right to back out at the last moment. It is okay to be confused in such a situation.
If you are absolutely sure that your circumstances do not allow you to raise a child, then you should think of proceeding with the abortion. It is also important to check the credentials of the doctor who is carrying out the abortion, as abortion can also lead to some physical complications. This is why you need to get it done at a proper certified clinic and follow the guidelines.
In the end, the decision of abortion is all yours. After all, the only person whom you can fully trust is the one you see in the mirror. The decision to undergo abortion has to be taken after due deliberation and should be done only if there seems no viable alternative.
Are you looking for Late Term Abortion?. You can then visit
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat