ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Best New Year Cake For Your Kids’ Party
Total Articles: 449
This year, you make turn your kids’ New Year Party into a much more fun filled occasion by preparing a special reveler for a cake. This special dessert is sure to liven up the party and make you into a super parent.
For making such a fun cake you only have to decide on the theme, shape, design, the ingredients and the decorative, and then you can start on the job. The theme can be anything that your kids adore, starting from their favorite toys, to any general idea associated with the Happy New Year or the Christmas.
Ideas for Fun Cakes for the New Year
• A very simple yet unique way to design a special cake for your kids on New Year is to make a frosted white colored cake and allow your kids to do the decorations by painting on it using edible markers. they will be elated to do the honor, and you are sure to be amazed at the artists that live in them!
• You can make a doggy cake by using two heart – shaped cakes, one cut into halves. The intact heart can be used as the dog’s face with black frosting for eyes and nose, and the two halves of the other heart can act as the dog’s ears.
• Another extremely easy yet mind-blowing idea is to make use of your kids’ construction toys like the dumpers, cranes, trucks and road – block models on a simply made chocolate cake, with a corner scraped off and made to look like a construction site or a mine.
• Here is another easy recipe, in which you may add all the colored sprinkles that you may think of in the cake batter, to make a white cake copiously filled with star like colored spots. You can also ad sprinklers on top to make this New Year’s party very special for them.
o A beautiful butterfly cake can be made for the kids by using a rectangular cake and a round cake cut into halves. Candies and marshmallows to decorate the butterfly can make the cake a winner all the way.
• For your princess, you can make a simple white cake with green colored frosting in the shape and size of green peas lining the bottom and a crown that you can obtain from the local store put on top. Your kid will be elated with the “Princess and the Pea” story on her cake.
• It is a simple idea to make the cake look like the sun. On a round white cake, you can use yellow and orange colored icing and frosting to draw a sun. You can add a smile on the sun and a pair of goggles to give some special effects, and delight your kids.
• Even if you don’t encourage your kids eating too many candies, the Happy New Year is a time, when you can allow some concession, and allow them to decorate the cake with their loved candies in any pattern, like a football or a basketball.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla