ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Best New Year Cake For Your Kids’ Party
Total Articles: 449
This year, you make turn your kids’ New Year Party into a much more fun filled occasion by preparing a special reveler for a cake. This special dessert is sure to liven up the party and make you into a super parent.
For making such a fun cake you only have to decide on the theme, shape, design, the ingredients and the decorative, and then you can start on the job. The theme can be anything that your kids adore, starting from their favorite toys, to any general idea associated with the Happy New Year or the Christmas.
Ideas for Fun Cakes for the New Year
• A very simple yet unique way to design a special cake for your kids on New Year is to make a frosted white colored cake and allow your kids to do the decorations by painting on it using edible markers. they will be elated to do the honor, and you are sure to be amazed at the artists that live in them!
• You can make a doggy cake by using two heart – shaped cakes, one cut into halves. The intact heart can be used as the dog’s face with black frosting for eyes and nose, and the two halves of the other heart can act as the dog’s ears.
• Another extremely easy yet mind-blowing idea is to make use of your kids’ construction toys like the dumpers, cranes, trucks and road – block models on a simply made chocolate cake, with a corner scraped off and made to look like a construction site or a mine.
• Here is another easy recipe, in which you may add all the colored sprinkles that you may think of in the cake batter, to make a white cake copiously filled with star like colored spots. You can also ad sprinklers on top to make this New Year’s party very special for them.
o A beautiful butterfly cake can be made for the kids by using a rectangular cake and a round cake cut into halves. Candies and marshmallows to decorate the butterfly can make the cake a winner all the way.
• For your princess, you can make a simple white cake with green colored frosting in the shape and size of green peas lining the bottom and a crown that you can obtain from the local store put on top. Your kid will be elated with the “Princess and the Pea” story on her cake.
• It is a simple idea to make the cake look like the sun. On a round white cake, you can use yellow and orange colored icing and frosting to draw a sun. You can add a smile on the sun and a pair of goggles to give some special effects, and delight your kids.
• Even if you don’t encourage your kids eating too many candies, the Happy New Year is a time, when you can allow some concession, and allow them to decorate the cake with their loved candies in any pattern, like a football or a basketball.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning