ALL >> General >> View Article
Ensure Success Of Your Web Project In Less Time
Total Articles: 27
Ruby on Rails is a well accepted and significant framework which has been introduced for web development. It is one of the most outstanding and popular framework which further aids the working systems of experienced and even novice web developers.
The evolution of Ruby on Rails
Ruby is a programming language which was created almost twenty years ago by Yukihiro “Matz” Matsumoto and is now considered as one of the most popular programming language. Ruby is a comprehensive programming language and is used immensely in web programming. A rail is a software library which broadens the Ruby programming language. David Heinemeier Hansson coined the name “Ruby on Rails,” It is software code which supplements the Ruby programming language. Ruby on Rails Development framework is used to build complex websites with lot of ease.
Expeditious and swift programming language
"Feels lighter, more agile, and easier to understand” are the basic advantages for ruby on rails which is now recognized as the high speed programming language. Ruby on rails basically helps to build a website much rapidly in an extremely simple way. This interesting framework has been implemented in nearly all web solutions. Well Known websites such as CrunchBase, BaseCamp, Hulu, Penny Arcade, Yellowpages.com, XING, Spiceworks, Urban Dictionary, and even Twitter are using this. If web development requires months to complete, the same project can be finished within weeks or few days by using ruby on rails. This is because of the basic fact that ruby on rails has also incorporated the quick and easy development strategies and tactics from various other programming languages.
Development of Ruby on Rails is versatile and simple
Functional, and imperative, multiple programming paradigms are basically supported by the script. In addition, it has an automatic memory management as well as active type system, which helps to make it analogous to Perl, CLU, Dylan, Python, and Lisp in multiple respects. Ruby on Rail is currently employed for setting into operation Domain Specific Languages. Based on the principles of good user interface design, Ruby Programming substantially improves the programmer's productivity. Hence most programmers find working with this programming language very convenient and easy.
Other meritorious features of Ruby on rails include:
• The Platform is dynamic, authoritative and reflective
• Automatic garbage assembling
• Programming language is Object-oriented
• Supports manifold programming paradigms
• Very easy to write as compared to shell scripts
• Numerous plug-ins
• Simple to put up a query
• Very portable
• Introspection, reflection and meta-programming
• Upholds reliance injection
• Big Standard Library
• Maintains object runtime modification
Ruby on Rails development framework written in the Ruby programming language is designed to make various programming web applications comparatively easy. The main feature of this framework is that it allows web developers to write less code while they can accomplish more than with any other languages and frameworks. It strongly focuses on developer productivity as well as getting the job done fast and that it is open source and free. This framework is used for the advanced types of services available nowadays and more and more people are opting for Ruby on Rails.
The use of this platform has aided many developers to make their development process faster. This is turn is helping clients to receive their applications quickly. All in all, this framework is benefiting everyone.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith