ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Lifts That Provide Total Lift Solutions
Total Articles: 20
Heavy Duty vehicle lift accessories are an important accessory for vehicle owners. Choosing the correct lift that provides total lifting solutions for your vehicles is a task that requires proper market research. Here are some important guidelines as to how you can select the proper lift for your trucks and cars.
• The lift should have a sturdy structure. It is important for the lift to be strong enough so as to be able to lift heavy weighing vehicles such as trucks and buses.
• The lift should be reliable in the sense that it should ensure the user’s safety.
• It should have a large life span so that you can rely upon its longevity.
• It should be possible to install it in open floor.
• Option should be available that it can be mounted on the surface as well as in-ground installation can also be made.
• The wash bay utilisation is also an important feature to be considered.
The K-series provides total lift solutions for your vehicles as it has the following features.
• The frame is strong and compressed.
• It is perfectly stable in any load condition.
• No sliding point is there which in turn is responsible for its no runaway torque feature.
• There are free spaces under the runways.
• The volumetric cylinder divider is a patent feature of the K series which makes it the perfect choice that provides Total Lifting Solutions for your heavy duty vehicles such as buses and trucks.
The VEGA type lifts use the parallelogram lifting mechanism. These are electrically operated, hydraulic lifts suitable to lift all types of heavy duty vehicles by evenly distributing the entire weight. Wireless designs for the lifts are available which includes a charger with rechargeable batteries. The wireless lifts are operated with the proven ball screw technology. This is ideal for use when a three phase power system is not available.
The electro-hydraulic pantograph lift raises the vehicle vertically. It is free of any interference on the floor and is ideal for maintenance of buses, trucks and vehicles of big capacity. It is build with a strong compressed frame and therefore the vehicle lift presents a runway of perfect stable synonym in providing functional stability and constant reliability.
The medium pressure in-ground two ram lifts are environmentally safe and it provides adequate performance for most utility vehicles. One of the rams is electromotively removable so that vehicles with different wheel bases can be lifted.
Summary: The lifts are suitable for trucks, semi-trailer towing vehicles and even buses. The front and the back axle system provide the perfect solution to all lifting problems.
Kar Lift Solutions are the leading designers and builders of platform style heavy duty truck lifts, Parallelogram Lifts and Mobile Column Lift for heavy duty vehicles. We provide Total Lift Solutions in Canada and United States
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel