ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Features And Benefits Of Cloud Email Archiving
Total Articles: 62
Imagine today’s typical enterprise attempting to store its communications documents between employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates in file cabinets as conducted in the nineteenth and twentieth century’s. The building(s) occupied by the enterprise would surrender the majority of its square footage to this storage need, alone, leaving a small percentage to conduct all other business transactions to stay in business.
Then imagine having to recover specific documents of several types between multiple parties that are all connected to a particular business transaction now being investigated in a legal court proceeding. The court requires the documents in question to be produced in today’s expectation of speed and efficiency; virtually overnight.
With the above scenario, now imagine that the germane file cabinets have been found in several locations, but documents in one location are discovered to have been rendered illegible due to a water leak from the roof when documents and folders were lying on top of the cabinets rather than filed within them.
This is not an unimaginable situation; it has repeated thousands of times. With no available documentation to prove otherwise, the court is likely to rule against the enterprise.
These are realistic risks that have meant the collapse of enterprises simply because the storage of vital information was inadequate. Adequacy in the preservation, searchability and action on vital documentation has become today’s most urgent necessity, not just because of mandatory legal and regulatory requirements, but because of achieving and maintaining business success and profitability.
Today, file cabinets, while still in use, serve little purpose compared to the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of cloud email archiving. Our business transactions depend on supporting documentation, but that documentation must be fully electronic in order to benefit from document storage that renders all documents immediately preserved, searchable and actionable. No paper storage technology can compete with cloud archiving to achieve the following features and benefits:
Features of cloud email archiving:
- Unlimited storage, preservation, searchabillity, recovery, and action capacity. “Unlimited” means virtually infinite scalability to be accessed and billed only as volume needs increase.
- No onsite hardware, software or costs associated with launch are required.
- Automatic transfer of all communications documents of hundreds of file types directly to the cloud.
Benefits of cloud email archiving:
- Productivity by employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates increases exponentially.
- Intellectual property has its highest level of protection achievable.
- Organization risk in part or in full is decreased exponentially.
- Operating costs are significantly reduced, along with the square footage required to accommodate the storage of all communications.
Since the cloud is off site, even a physical, natural or man-made disaster occurring to the enterprise facility has no effect on the preservation and recoverability of all vital documentation to allow other contingency plans to effectively take charge to recover the enterprise and return to future profitable transactions. Such an event occurring to file cabinet storage would likely bury the enterprise by the lack of vital data. Likewise, onsite electronic storage of vital documents requires expensive, scalable server space. Cloud email archiving is the ultimate solution to prevent the occurrence of loss, corruption and search ability of vital documents.
Computers Articles1. Get Affordable Binary Plan With Nanoarch Software Solutions
Author: nanoarchmlm software
2. Bass Guitar
Author: Compare Guitar
3. How To Troubleshoot Aol Email Error Code 550?
Author: Ellie Williams
4. How Static Security Guard Can Ease Your Pain
Author: Tyler Bond
5. Job Classified Script Portal Is Best For Starting Your Own Online Job Portal
Author: sawati rawat
6. Top It Hiring Firm
Author: Paul Wright
7. Benefits Of Incorporated With Enterprise Resource Planning System
Author: Bowman Ford
8. How To Speed Up Your Laptop
Author: Laptop Home Service
9. Great Data Recovery Service Is What You Need
Author: Sandra White
10. How Does The Advancement Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Help With Etching Versatility
Author: Rob Hibbs
11. Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
12. The Most Usable And Advisable Courier Tracking Software Version 6.0
Author: sawati rawat
13. Locking Services Would Be Fruitful If You Forget To Lock The Doors Frequently
Author: Tyler Bond
14. Solutions Erp Based Software Can Offer
Author: Robert Miller
15. Get The Unlimited Benefits Of Our Church Giving Mobile Application
Author: Michael Brody