ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Features And Benefits Of Cloud Email Archiving
Total Articles: 63
Imagine today’s typical enterprise attempting to store its communications documents between employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates in file cabinets as conducted in the nineteenth and twentieth century’s. The building(s) occupied by the enterprise would surrender the majority of its square footage to this storage need, alone, leaving a small percentage to conduct all other business transactions to stay in business.
Then imagine having to recover specific documents of several types between multiple parties that are all connected to a particular business transaction now being investigated in a legal court proceeding. The court requires the documents in question to be produced in today’s expectation of speed and efficiency; virtually overnight.
With the above scenario, now imagine that the germane file cabinets have been found in several locations, but documents in one location are discovered to have been rendered illegible due to a water leak from the roof when documents and folders were lying on top of the cabinets rather than filed within them.
This is not an unimaginable situation; it has repeated thousands of times. With no available documentation to prove otherwise, the court is likely to rule against the enterprise.
These are realistic risks that have meant the collapse of enterprises simply because the storage of vital information was inadequate. Adequacy in the preservation, searchability and action on vital documentation has become today’s most urgent necessity, not just because of mandatory legal and regulatory requirements, but because of achieving and maintaining business success and profitability.
Today, file cabinets, while still in use, serve little purpose compared to the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of cloud email archiving. Our business transactions depend on supporting documentation, but that documentation must be fully electronic in order to benefit from document storage that renders all documents immediately preserved, searchable and actionable. No paper storage technology can compete with cloud archiving to achieve the following features and benefits:
Features of cloud email archiving:
- Unlimited storage, preservation, searchabillity, recovery, and action capacity. “Unlimited” means virtually infinite scalability to be accessed and billed only as volume needs increase.
- No onsite hardware, software or costs associated with launch are required.
- Automatic transfer of all communications documents of hundreds of file types directly to the cloud.
Benefits of cloud email archiving:
- Productivity by employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates increases exponentially.
- Intellectual property has its highest level of protection achievable.
- Organization risk in part or in full is decreased exponentially.
- Operating costs are significantly reduced, along with the square footage required to accommodate the storage of all communications.
Since the cloud is off site, even a physical, natural or man-made disaster occurring to the enterprise facility has no effect on the preservation and recoverability of all vital documentation to allow other contingency plans to effectively take charge to recover the enterprise and return to future profitable transactions. Such an event occurring to file cabinet storage would likely bury the enterprise by the lack of vital data. Likewise, onsite electronic storage of vital documents requires expensive, scalable server space. Cloud email archiving is the ultimate solution to prevent the occurrence of loss, corruption and search ability of vital documents.
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune