ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Features And Benefits Of Cloud Email Archiving
Total Articles: 62
Imagine today’s typical enterprise attempting to store its communications documents between employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates in file cabinets as conducted in the nineteenth and twentieth century’s. The building(s) occupied by the enterprise would surrender the majority of its square footage to this storage need, alone, leaving a small percentage to conduct all other business transactions to stay in business.
Then imagine having to recover specific documents of several types between multiple parties that are all connected to a particular business transaction now being investigated in a legal court proceeding. The court requires the documents in question to be produced in today’s expectation of speed and efficiency; virtually overnight.
With the above scenario, now imagine that the germane file cabinets have been found in several locations, but documents in one location are discovered to have been rendered illegible due to a water leak from the roof when documents and folders were lying on top of the cabinets rather than filed within them.
This is not an unimaginable situation; it has repeated thousands of times. With no available documentation to prove otherwise, the court is likely to rule against the enterprise.
These are realistic risks that have meant the collapse of enterprises simply because the storage of vital information was inadequate. Adequacy in the preservation, searchability and action on vital documentation has become today’s most urgent necessity, not just because of mandatory legal and regulatory requirements, but because of achieving and maintaining business success and profitability.
Today, file cabinets, while still in use, serve little purpose compared to the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of cloud email archiving. Our business transactions depend on supporting documentation, but that documentation must be fully electronic in order to benefit from document storage that renders all documents immediately preserved, searchable and actionable. No paper storage technology can compete with cloud archiving to achieve the following features and benefits:
Features of cloud email archiving:
- Unlimited storage, preservation, searchabillity, recovery, and action capacity. “Unlimited” means virtually infinite scalability to be accessed and billed only as volume needs increase.
- No onsite hardware, software or costs associated with launch are required.
- Automatic transfer of all communications documents of hundreds of file types directly to the cloud.
Benefits of cloud email archiving:
- Productivity by employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates increases exponentially.
- Intellectual property has its highest level of protection achievable.
- Organization risk in part or in full is decreased exponentially.
- Operating costs are significantly reduced, along with the square footage required to accommodate the storage of all communications.
Since the cloud is off site, even a physical, natural or man-made disaster occurring to the enterprise facility has no effect on the preservation and recoverability of all vital documentation to allow other contingency plans to effectively take charge to recover the enterprise and return to future profitable transactions. Such an event occurring to file cabinet storage would likely bury the enterprise by the lack of vital data. Likewise, onsite electronic storage of vital documents requires expensive, scalable server space. Cloud email archiving is the ultimate solution to prevent the occurrence of loss, corruption and search ability of vital documents.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality