ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Features And Benefits Of Cloud Email Archiving
Total Articles: 62
Imagine today’s typical enterprise attempting to store its communications documents between employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates in file cabinets as conducted in the nineteenth and twentieth century’s. The building(s) occupied by the enterprise would surrender the majority of its square footage to this storage need, alone, leaving a small percentage to conduct all other business transactions to stay in business.
Then imagine having to recover specific documents of several types between multiple parties that are all connected to a particular business transaction now being investigated in a legal court proceeding. The court requires the documents in question to be produced in today’s expectation of speed and efficiency; virtually overnight.
With the above scenario, now imagine that the germane file cabinets have been found in several locations, but documents in one location are discovered to have been rendered illegible due to a water leak from the roof when documents and folders were lying on top of the cabinets rather than filed within them.
This is not an unimaginable situation; it has repeated thousands of times. With no available documentation to prove otherwise, the court is likely to rule against the enterprise.
These are realistic risks that have meant the collapse of enterprises simply because the storage of vital information was inadequate. Adequacy in the preservation, searchability and action on vital documentation has become today’s most urgent necessity, not just because of mandatory legal and regulatory requirements, but because of achieving and maintaining business success and profitability.
Today, file cabinets, while still in use, serve little purpose compared to the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of cloud email archiving. Our business transactions depend on supporting documentation, but that documentation must be fully electronic in order to benefit from document storage that renders all documents immediately preserved, searchable and actionable. No paper storage technology can compete with cloud archiving to achieve the following features and benefits:
Features of cloud email archiving:
- Unlimited storage, preservation, searchabillity, recovery, and action capacity. “Unlimited” means virtually infinite scalability to be accessed and billed only as volume needs increase.
- No onsite hardware, software or costs associated with launch are required.
- Automatic transfer of all communications documents of hundreds of file types directly to the cloud.
Benefits of cloud email archiving:
- Productivity by employees, suppliers, customers and affiliates increases exponentially.
- Intellectual property has its highest level of protection achievable.
- Organization risk in part or in full is decreased exponentially.
- Operating costs are significantly reduced, along with the square footage required to accommodate the storage of all communications.
Since the cloud is off site, even a physical, natural or man-made disaster occurring to the enterprise facility has no effect on the preservation and recoverability of all vital documentation to allow other contingency plans to effectively take charge to recover the enterprise and return to future profitable transactions. Such an event occurring to file cabinet storage would likely bury the enterprise by the lack of vital data. Likewise, onsite electronic storage of vital documents requires expensive, scalable server space. Cloud email archiving is the ultimate solution to prevent the occurrence of loss, corruption and search ability of vital documents.
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh