ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Your Noisy Snoring Partner Has To Say
Total Articles: 10
Not many of us may be aware of what snoring causes and how it causes. Many feel it is not a life threatening condition through but is associated with sleep problems that can in turn cause long term impacts on your health. Snoring partners are a common part in most households, but the main reason behind this cause is the obstruction caused in the nasal passages that obstructs enough breathing of oxygen that causing noisy sounds of snoring. When the normal airflow is blocked during the inflow and outflow of the air can cause noisy sounds hence it is counted amongst one of the common sleep disorders.
With obstructive breathing you not only disturb your partners’ sleep pattern but you also disrupt a quality sleep.
The problems of causes of snoring are differentiated into 3 different types:
- Some may snore in certain seasons such as winter, allergy or sinus infection.
- Overweight people also seems to have snoring problems because of their throat and the surrounding tissues are bulky
- Alcohol, sleeping pills, aging and deep sleep can also cause regular snoring
Many of them ignore these snoring problems that can turn out to be a serious health problem when required amount of oxygen does not reach your heart. Hence frequent waking up to disrupt your sleep is common due to snoring as it gives rise to obstructive sleep apnea. Other problems associated with sleep apnea are throat going dry, skipping breaths (lasts for around 10-15 seconds), restless leg syndrome, and drowsiness in the daytime, high blood pressure, strain on your heart causing enlargement of your heart for that can increase your risks of heart attacks and strokes.
Many times snoring and sleep apnea can be controlled and avoided too. Some good exercises and less oily foods can keep a control on your weight gain as obesity causes people to snore more due to bulky throat. It is also important to get your body check up done to diagnose the cause as that can be caused due to congestive heart failures or bronchial asthma. Sometimes they can be diagnosed with X rays that show indications in case of heart, chest or lung infections that cause snoring. Sometimes injuries to your chest and ribs, tumors or fibroids can be diagnosed if done through an MRI or a CT scan. It diagnose in case of life threatening disease of cancer to the throat.
For loud snoring taking prescription medicines exactly prescribed by the doctors will help. Reduce the consumption of alcohol. The loud snoring can also be repaired with surgical treatment of deviation of nasal septum. Snoring caused by GERD can also be treated with regular antibiotics such as Esomeprazole. Acupuncture and herbal medications are natural remedies to deal with snoring and sleep apnea. Check out your sleeping postures. Too many pillows can cause you to snore loudly as it narrows your nasal passages. You can also consult a doctor for anti snoring sprays available in pharmacies that tone up your muscles to improve breathing.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe