ALL >> Business >> View Article
Comfortable Living At Affordable Prices
Total Articles: 6
Singapore, the land of opportunities welcomes a lot of travelers and professionals every year. If you are planning a short visit to this beautiful country as part of your official work, then you will probably be searching for a good hotel right now. While staying in a hotel is not a bad idea, Singapore has even better options when it comes to accommodation. The many serviced apartments in this country will make sure that your stay is very cozy and comfortable.
What is a Serviced Apartment?
While some of you are aware of what a serviced apartment is, some might be wondering why a lot of people prefer these apartments over a hotel. A serviced apartment is an apartment that comes completely furnished and includes all the basic amenities you need for a short stay. Most people prefer serviced apartments for two main reasons; more space and privacy. Imagine coming o your hotel after a long day at work and having to sleep in a small room feeling homesick. A short term house rental in Singapore will be like a home away from home.
Hotel vs. Serviced Apartments
While hotels can be comfortable too, it does not offer the privacy and convenience a serviced apartment offers. If you are looking for an economical option, then a short term apartment rental in Singapore will work out to be cheaper compared to renting a hotel. We give so much importance to our privacy. When you are tired and need your rest, the last thing you probably want is the housekeeping personnel knocking at your door for cleaning. With a serviced apartment, you can schedule your own maid cleaning service at a time convenient to you. In addition to this, a short term apartment rental in Singapore will give you the autonomy of cooking which will help you save a lot of money.
Hotels require you to pay for everything from phone calls, food service to laundry. A short term house rental in Singapore will come with your own washer, dryer, washing detergent, phone, iron box and an ironing board at no additional charge. You also get to use free wireless broadband internet compared to buying an expensive Wi-Fi package in the hotels. Some people feel claustrophobic stuck in one single room in a hotel. This is not a very healthy practice and you will end up getting depressed. A serviced apartment is just like a house with a lot of rooms which will remind you of your home. You can also get interesting offers and last minute deals on the rental package if you choose to rent it for a long term.
Alex Lizbeth is an expert author and has written so many articles on www.servicedapartments.com.sg. Now he is working on apartment for rent in singapore and short stay serviced apartments in singapore.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining