ALL >> Business >> View Article
An Economical Solution For Your Accommodation Needs
Total Articles: 6
The one thing that worries most of us when travelling abroad is finding a temporary accommodation for our short stay at an affordable cost. While some people prefer hotels, some these days prefer serviced apartments. The number one factor which makes people choose these apartments is the cost. No matter how long you are planning to stay, the serviced apartments can offer you the best deals when compared to hotels.
If you are planning a short stay in Singapore, then renting a serviced apartment in Singapore close to the city center is very easy. A simple search online would fetch you loads of results. Almost all of the apartments are located close to the city center to reduce the time of commuting for their clients. You will be living close to everything such as bus stations, rail stations, shops, tourist attractions, salons, pubs and restaurants. The living space you get in a serviced apartment is much bigger than the hotel rooms. In addition to this, you also get free Wi-Fi for which some hotels charge a huge fortune.
Depending upon the size of your group you can opt for different types of serviced apartments for your short term stay in Singapore. If you are a single traveler, all you need is a studio apartment which will be more than sufficient. An extended stay hotel otherwise known as ‘aparthotel’ is basically a combination of a hotel and a serviced apartment. You can choose between a budget and a deluxe room and there is a reception that functions 24/7. A corporate housing is something that is usually leased out to a company or for people who are on official visits. These are residential houses converted to serviced apartments that come with all the modern facilities and usually located close to the business areas.
Serviced apartments turn out to be an economical solution for backpackers, families, business professionals and many visitors planning a short term stay in Singapore. Some serviced apartments also come with children’s play area, swimming pool, private gym and restaurant and bar facilities. If you are travelling in a group, spending money renting individual rooms even in a budget hotel will be an expensive deal. Serviced apartments act as an excellent temporary base for people who are relocating and looking to find a permanent accommodation. A serviced apartment in Singapore comes with all the necessary amenities you may need for a comfortable living. If you are on a tight travel budget, then renting a serviced apartment is the best decision you can take.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla