ALL >> Business >> View Article
An Economical Solution For Your Accommodation Needs
Total Articles: 6
The one thing that worries most of us when travelling abroad is finding a temporary accommodation for our short stay at an affordable cost. While some people prefer hotels, some these days prefer serviced apartments. The number one factor which makes people choose these apartments is the cost. No matter how long you are planning to stay, the serviced apartments can offer you the best deals when compared to hotels.
If you are planning a short stay in Singapore, then renting a serviced apartment in Singapore close to the city center is very easy. A simple search online would fetch you loads of results. Almost all of the apartments are located close to the city center to reduce the time of commuting for their clients. You will be living close to everything such as bus stations, rail stations, shops, tourist attractions, salons, pubs and restaurants. The living space you get in a serviced apartment is much bigger than the hotel rooms. In addition to this, you also get free Wi-Fi for which some hotels charge a huge fortune.
Depending upon the size of your group you can opt for different types of serviced apartments for your short term stay in Singapore. If you are a single traveler, all you need is a studio apartment which will be more than sufficient. An extended stay hotel otherwise known as ‘aparthotel’ is basically a combination of a hotel and a serviced apartment. You can choose between a budget and a deluxe room and there is a reception that functions 24/7. A corporate housing is something that is usually leased out to a company or for people who are on official visits. These are residential houses converted to serviced apartments that come with all the modern facilities and usually located close to the business areas.
Serviced apartments turn out to be an economical solution for backpackers, families, business professionals and many visitors planning a short term stay in Singapore. Some serviced apartments also come with children’s play area, swimming pool, private gym and restaurant and bar facilities. If you are travelling in a group, spending money renting individual rooms even in a budget hotel will be an expensive deal. Serviced apartments act as an excellent temporary base for people who are relocating and looking to find a permanent accommodation. A serviced apartment in Singapore comes with all the necessary amenities you may need for a comfortable living. If you are on a tight travel budget, then renting a serviced apartment is the best decision you can take.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better