ALL >> Business >> View Article
Facebook Strategies For Website
Total Articles: 1
SMO strategy for facebook:
" increase overall exposure and awareness. This goal can be a bit difficult to measure, but could come in the form of new likes to your Page. Attach a specific and attainable figure to this goal (i.e., 500 new targeted likes in the next 3 months).
" Create a loyal, engaged community. This goal will be measured through your engagement metrics such as the People Talking About This figure (PTAT). In order for people to do business with you, they usually want to get to know, like and trust you first. Creating an engaged community can help facilitate that trust.
" Establish authority and showcase your knowledge. Facebook is a perfect place to showcase your past work, your in-depth knowledge of your subject matter and show your personality in how your company works.
Follow these simple steps to promote your Website on facebook.
1. Initially you should have your facebook profile to create facebook page.
2. Create facebook page for your business
3. Complete you facebook page details with business images, logos, business description, phone no, website url and the other required information.
4. Invite your friends to your facebook page.
5. Like the pages relevant to your business.
6. Actively participate in the conversation going on the other pages, ask questions, provide answers.
7. Regularly post something about your business on your page, which you want your people to know about your business.
8. Always stay active with the people on your page.
Things to enhance facebook likes:
1. What's in it for me? A lot of communities and businesses ask people to Like their page without providing a clear reason for WHY people should become fans. Let people know what's in it for them and what they can expect from your Page. Will they get access to exclusive offers or discounts? Will they get updates on news and upcoming events? Will they have the chance to enter fun contests? Give people a clear value proposition and include that information in your Facebook marketing.
2. Use a variety of online platforms to promote your Page. Include links to your Facebook page on your website and blog. Use Twitter and other social networks to encourage people to Like your Page. If you have an e-newsletter, include a link to your Facebook page and other social networks. Encourage staff members to include links to your Page in their e-mail signatures.
3. Use offline marketing tactics to promote your Facebook page. Incorporate your Facebook address into your advertisements, business cards, brochures, flyers and welcome packets. In addition, create signs to promote your Facebook page and place these signs in high-traffic areas in and around your community. For example, if you are promoting an apartment community, you could post signs about your Facebook Page in your leasing office, elevators, mail areas, laundry facilities and model apartments.
4. Post comments as your Facebook Page. Facebook allows Fan Pages to post comments on other Facebook Pages. In addition to posting content from your personal profile, you can also post as your Page. Sharing relevant content on other Pages can be a great way to connect with a wider audience on Facebook.
Remember: social media is not The Field of Dreams. In other words, if you build a Facebook Page, your audience will not magically come find you. It takes time, content and planning to attract an audience online.
One of the coolest ways to promote your Facebook Page is with a Facebook Like Box on your company website. It's a widget that you can access through the administrator menu of your page (click the "edit page" link on the dashboard), and the option for it is under the "Promote your page" title. Facebook Like Boxes display 10 random fans from your page (all of them are represented by their icon and first name, and are clickable, bringing you to their profile page). It lists the number of users who like your page, and also includes a backlink going to the page itself. You can toggle the "Facebook" stripe on top of the box, the random icons, and a "news feed" of recent posts. Overall, these Like Boxes are widely recognizable as many major companies are putting them on their pages to boost their social networking campaigns. You can further tweak how the Like Box works, too - for more information, visit http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/.
Some more things we can do to promote links on facebook:
Step 1: Determine your audience
Step 2: Create a Fan Page for your website
Step 3: Create a Welcome Tab to greet new visitors
Step 4: Spread the word about your Page
Step 5: ENJOY & Interact!
post a Q & A video to your Facebook page
Cross-promote it on your Twitter account. Are you asking for fan feedback? Link to the post at the end of a new blog post. Look for ways to cross-promote your content from your other sources online.
Add the link to your Facebook page to your default email signature, and you'll effortlessly promote your page in all your email correspondences. While linking to Facebook in emails hardly seems revolutionary, it is a powerful way to expose your page to the people with whom you interact with on a regular basis.
Look around at other business sites and you'll see that featuring attractive website buttons that point to social media profiles is a fairly standard practice. Integrate these buttons into your website design at the sidebar, top, or bottom of your site
Use the Facebook @mention feature to grab the attention of other page owners and their followers. As an added bonus, highlighting other pages will also earn you goodwill from their owners, building community. The stronger your online community, the more you stand to benefit from unsolicited mentions on their pages, feedback, etc. [Add other examples of how will benefit?] Share Quality Content.
how to increase the number of likes on facebook:
There are a lot of widgets available for websites and blogs which can deliver brilliant results when used properly. Facebook provides you a code to embed a simple Facebook like box anywhere on your blog or website and this simple box helps you in increasing Facebook likes
Exchanging Facebook Likes
This is yet another tactic used by several bloggers and website owners to increase the number of their Facebook page fans. This practice is most popular at bloggers.com where bloggers exchange Facebook likes.
Keep Your Fan Page Updated
When you keep your Facebook page updated with useful information and links, it builds a circle of target fans and the circle keeps expanding. To ensure that your Facebook page likes are growing, share each new post on your blog's fan page.
Initial Likes are Hard to Get
Initial page likes are hard to get and once you have enough fans on your Facebook page, the likes start growing quickly. When your fans like any link or status update on your Facebook page, their all friends are informed thus the friends also most likely visit and like your page. This maximizes the exposure of your Facebook page to the Facebook community. So if you have gotten tired from failure in getting initial likes, don't give up! You will soon notice a sudden grow in your Facebook page's likes.
Create a community , share rich contents , add interesting videos and images.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth