ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
8 Ways To Improve Battery Life
Total Articles: 2
Lead- acid batteries have become a necessity in today’s society. Our cars, trucks and recreational vehicles all use batteries to start their engines.
Forklifts, electric chairs, and off-grid power systems need lead-acid batteries to operate. Lead-acid batteries can be a hassle to replace and expensive, with some batteries costing up to $5000. To get the most out of your lead-acid batteries, follow these simple procedures.
1. Regularly charge your batteries. Let them fully charge before disconnecting the charger.
2. Especially in cold environments, be sure to keep your batteries charged. If you leave an uncharged battery exposed to freezing temperatures, the battery will freeze and crack.
3. In warm environments, store cars and batteries in cool places or at least away from direct sun exposure.
4. Water batteries regularly if they are the unsealed type. Use distilled water only.
5. Do not equalize or overcharge your batteries as it deteriorates the integrity of the plates.
6. Do not use solid or liquid additives in your batteries.
7. PLEASE, DO NOT empty out the fluid in the battery and replace it with new battery acid. It is very harmful to our environment and it is not effective in the long term.
8. Use a good electronic desulfator that will help to eliminate hard sulfates from the plates.
The life and performance of a battery can be increased be keeping the hard sulfates off the plates.
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown