ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
Total Articles: 4
From the outside there are very few differences between the traditional gas-fueled Pathfinder and the new hybrid model. In fact, the only exterior additions are LED lights in the rear and a small hybrid placard. The of this SUV crossover model are beautifully done; leaving the onlooker longing to get behind the wheel. In general the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid has the same look and feel as its gas powered counterpart, but comes with bragging rights - a 20 percent increase in average fuel economy.
Nissan was able to keep the roomy interior, so whether you are dropping the kids off at school, grocery shopping, or going on a road trip, there is ample room inside the new Pathfinder. The 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid also contains the standard seven seats, even with the addition of the electric motor. Even more impressive is that all passengers are able to sit comfortably with plenty of room.
The environmentally safe electric motor's battery is conveniently located under the third row of seats. This allows you to live a greener life while not sacrificing comfort or carrying capacity. Though Nissan opted for a smaller gasoline driven engine in this model; there is no change in power or drive-ability. The 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid looks and feels like the Pathfinder consumers already know and love.
The pricing is fairly modest with the base model starting at a little over $31,000. This allows a greater number of people to enjoy not only the comfort and reliability of Nissan craftsmanship, but also the peace of mind in knowing that with each time they start their new hybrid they are helping to preserve and protect the environment.
With only a difference of 10 horsepower, the new Hybrid model actually produces significantly more torque than their predecessors. For such a large crossover, the new Pathfinder Hybrid has breathtaking cornering and maneuverability. The ability to make turns so smoothly allows an alert driver to arrive at any destination far more safely.
Nissan's proudest aspect of the 214 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid is the remarkable fuel efficiency. This hybrid model boasts 25 mpg in the city, 28 mpg on the highway, and 26 mpg combined fuel mileage. These numbers are an astounding twenty percent increase in gas mileage from the non-hybrid Pathfinder.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors or need to get the kids to school, the new 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid has all the room and options required to make your life simpler, safer, and environmentally friendly. Combined with Nissans long history of reliable and long lasting vehicles the new Pathfinder Hybrid is a must drive for everyone.
Fontana Nissan is your full-service Nissan dealership proudly serving Ontario, Riverside & all of San Bernardino County, with new and used Nissan cars, trucks, and SUV's. If you are searching for Nissan dealers using the keywords Nissan Quest Fontana or Nissan Maxima Fontana. Call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India