ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Drive Smoothly Into Summer
Total Articles: 312
With summer rapidly approaching, it's time to get your Vehicle in shape for hot weather travel. Take a moment to perform a few quick maintenance activities that will have you cruising the streets all summer long.
"Summer's hot temperatures combined with low antifreeze/ coolant concentration levels in your vehicle may lead to an aggravating episode of engine failure. To prevent this, perform a cooling system inspection and, if necessary, a flush and fill," advises Richard Courtney, director of Prestone Products Research & Development and Technical Services.
To perform a flush and fill, simply wait until the engine is cool, drain out old antifreeze/ coolant fluid and dispose of it properly. Flush out the system with water and fill with a fresh supply of antifreeze/coolant. Try Prestone® Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant-this formula may be added to any make or model automobile or light-duty truck, foreign or domestic.
If you have recently performed a flush and fill, a top-off may be the only maintenance necessary for your cooling system. Top off with a pre-diluted formula that has the correct mix of antifreeze/coolant concentrate and water. Prestone® 50/50 Ready-to-Use Extended Life Antifreeze/ Coolant may be poured directly into the cooling system for premium quality protection.
Once your cooling system is protected, you'll be on the road in no time. But don't forget to keep your windshield clear with a summer-specific windshield washer fluid designed to combat seasonal grime. Help prevent bug buildup and other pesky road debris from collecting with Prestone® Bug Wash® Windshield Washer Fluid. The citrus-fresh formula removes bug residue, road grime, bird droppings and tree sap from windshields and leaves behind a streak-free shine for optimal visibility.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name