ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Don't Sweat It Cooling System Maintenance Is Easy
Total Articles: 312
When AAA reports that millions of vehicles overheat each year, it's clear that people are apprehensive about cooling system maintenance.
Compounding the anxiety is the overwhelming number of coolant formulas and colors on store shelves today. It's no wonder that motorists simply don't know which antifreeze/coolant is right for their vehicles.
But now, drivers no longer need to worry; there is a product on the market that makes cooling system maintenance a breeze.
New Prestone All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/ Coolant can be used in all Car and light-duty truck makes and models, domestic or foreign, and can be added to any antifreeze/coolant on the market today - regardless of color.
"Advancements in vehicle technology caused antifreeze manufacturers to concoct a variety of formulas to meet the needs of different cooling systems. As a result, the market became crowded, complex and confusing for motorists," said Kelley O'Donnell, Prestone product manager. "We wanted to end the confusion for motorists. Our new formula, when used as directed, can be added to any antifreeze/coolant in any vehicle with no adverse effects - a true benefit for consumers."
The Prestone All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/ Coolant is available in both full concentrate and premixed forms.
When using the concentrated formula to flush and fill a vehicle, motorists should consult the vehicle owner's manual to determine the specific maintenance and changeover intervals recommended for that vehicle.
In between these services, motorists should top off the system with a premixed formula, which features the precise mixture of antifreeze concentrate and de-mineralized water.
"Cooling system maintenance no longer has to be daunting," O'Donnell said. "Forget about colors. Forget about different formulas for different systems. Drivers simply need to remember that an all-encompassing product, like Prestone All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant, can be used in any car or light-duty truck."
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown