ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chevrolet Vehicles In Emergency Situations
Total Articles: 312
DaimlerChrysler’s Dodge division has certainly been making a name for itself over the past decade. No longer in the shadow of Chrysler or a carbon copy of Plymouth, Dodge has its own Vehicles stamped with its own unique personality. The Charger is Dodge’s latest hot model; what can Dodge do for an encore? Read on for all the exciting details!
Caliber The compact Neon is dead and a replacement vehicle is waiting in the wings by the name of Caliber. Sporting Dodge’s signature crosshair grille, the Caliber resembles a Chrysler Pacifica but it is in the Chrysler PT Cruiser’s size range. This five door wagon-like vehicle features jacked up wheel arches and a sloped roofline that tapers off to a rear hatch spoiler. On demand all wheel drive is expected to be one of the car’s options. Built on a Mitsubishi Lancer platform, the Caliber has been planned to go toe-to-toe with the VW Golf and Mazda 3. The Caliber is expected to debut in early 2006 as a 2007 model.
Nitro Dodge gets a small SUV, the Nitro which is a rebadged and slightly reworked Jeep Liberty. As is customary with all contemporary Dodges, the Nitro sports the Dodge crosshair grille and unique wheel arches. Everything else about the Nitro is expected to be virtually the same as the Liberty including engine and transmission choices. The Nitro is expected to debut late in 2006.
Charger Coupe Okay, I am dreaming. So are a lot of other people who are just itching for Dodge to release a two door version of the awesome Charger. The word about Charger is this: half the people like the sedan and the other half are disappointed it wasn’t developed as a coupe. No confirmation has been made, but a coupe may show up in late 2007 joining with [not replacing] the current sedan.
Love Those Vans Chrysler is nearing the end of the life cycle for the current crop of minivans which still outsells any competitor on the market. Stow ‘N Go has been such a popular hit that any redesign will be built around this nifty feature. Expect the newest rendition of the Caravan and the Chrysler Town and Country to show up some time in 2008.
So, there you have it. The division that at one time gave us the Aries K and Omni now features the Viper, Ram, Dakota, Durango, and a host of other exciting vehicles. Dodge fans are pinching themselves hoping that it isn’t all a dream. Well, it isn’t and the upcoming models promise to uphold Dodge's new found place in The Chrysler Group.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook