ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
7 Factors Web Designers Need To Consider With Ongoing Change
Total Articles: 20
The world of web designing is constantly changing with time. The web designers are evolving with the passing of time and the look of a website is absolutely different from what it used to look some few years ago.
There was a time when web designers thought only about the visual impact and how much visually capturing the designs are. Over last 20 years or so, the role of the website designer has changed quite a bit. There has been an established language structure that has developed over the years. The 7 different ways through which designers have changed in their website design pattern over the years now are:
1. No Use of Tables
There was a time when tables were solely used to slice and shim images. Today, this scene has completely changed. Web designers today learn how to use CSS styling and semantic markup in their application.
2. Flash is Out
here was a time when the perfect answer to web problems was the plugin from Adobe’s Flash. Any kind of fonts could be used and were not restricted in the early internet. Flash is still in use today, but, has diminished for building sites, precisely so in the Apple’s mobile devices. Web designers today work with CSS and jQuery instead of Flash.
3. No More Copying Print
There is no longer the trend of recreating medium which is pixel-perfect to the print. Today, especially with the use of responsive web design and its application on different screen sizes, the need to produce a print- compatible version has taken a back seat. The focus is more on creating mobile and other apps compatible designs, keeping the printable version in mind.
4. Increased Expectations with People
Websites are no longer calling cards or online brochures. There is a lot more information people wish to draw from the websites today. Users want the site to be interactive and wish to share the information across. Web designers need to meet up with the increased expectations of users today.
5. Constant Updating of Skills Required
The present day web designers need to be able to spread their skills across different areas to achieve the goals set by the client. Constantly updating their skills instead of just focusing on Dreamweaver and keeping a good eye for designing is required. It is very important to be dynamic to be successful in web.
6. Social Media Interaction Needed in Web
The present world is of social media interaction. Most of the websites love to tag themselves with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others to keep themselves socially viable. The web designers need to have a basic idea of how to incorporate designs that can implement the strategies set by the clients and to make them popular with people.
7. Different Windows through Which Web Can be Viewed
There are more mediums through which web can be viewed today. There are different browsers in which the same content can be viewed. Also every user uses different kinds of browsers to surf. Hence, it is essential that the web designer knows how to make designs which are all browser compatible.
RippleWerkz is a renowned Singapore web development company. Besides, web development, this company also offers a range of other services which can benefit your company a lot. The services are also very affordable.
Web Design Articles1. 10 Things That Web Designer Should Overlook While Perfect Design
2. What Is The Success Mantra For Making An Ecommerce Website A Huge Success?
Author: Nytra Joshi
3. Advantages Of A Logo Designing Services
4. How To Enjoy A Website Design Marketing Agency Process That Is Much Smarter
Author: sean parker
5. Webdesign & Development In Hyderabad
6. Website Designers In Coimbatore
Author: Balamurugan Shanmurgam
7. Top 15 Killer Tools For Php Programming
8. Reasons That Make Wordpress The Ideal Solution When You Need An E-commerce Website
Author: Joseph Symons
9. Best Website Design Company|website Development Company|best Web Design Company In Bangalore| Web De
10. Website Designers Gurgaon
11. 10 Best Php Web Improvement Instructional Exercises For Beginners
12. “kansas Web Design” One Stop For Best Web Development Projects
13. Most Top Trends For Web Design In 2017
14. The Best Trends From Wordpress Website Developer You Have To Take Into Account
Author: Rose Carter
15. Bigcommerce Theme Development Services-stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme