ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Ahmedabad Under The Crunch Of Price Escalation
Total Articles: 54
The real estate prices in Ahmedabad city have not seen much appreciation in 2013. Year, the current rates are not affordable enough for the property buyers. In spite of being a tier-II city, it carries an average per square feet rate ranging in 5000-6000/- in pricey localities. This psf gamut is extortionate for the middle-income groups. Compared to the tier-I Indian cities, the rates may seem to be lower, but the current prices are high-priced for most buyers. Cities like Satellite, Bodakdev, and Prahlad Nagar that carry hefty housing prices, are in the reach of only the uppermost strata of society. While an average buyer is unable to purchase a residential property rate in 35-40 lakh, their accessibility to high-end ones is only a dream.
According to Mukesh Kumar, area manager, GIC Housing Finance Ltd., property in Ahmedabad has appreciated, but the salaries of lower and middle-income brackets have not escalated accordingly. Though the Residex by NHB(National Housing Bank) in the city in Q3, Jul-Sep quarter has seen a marginal growth of only 6%, yet this swelling has proved too much for many buyers. The Residex last year during Jul-Sep quarter was 180, and in the corresponding period in 2013, it rose to 186.
As the Indian economy is burdened heavily with liquidity crunch, slashing down of rates is not possible. In light of such a scenario, the developers of Ahmedabad property have come up with several schemes under which they are offering the purchasers good discounts on every sale. In addition to freebies, some of them are ready to give slash down the prices as low as 30%. Such a huge depreciation is good for end-users. In West Ahmedabad, the residential properties are seeing some price correction. Areas like Bodakdev, Thaltej, Vastrapur, and several others have a situation of oversupply. With limited number of buyers, the prices have gone down. So, purchasing right now can be an advisable option. The price appreciation is one thing. The other factors that have balked city's real estate growth include lack of any concrete laws that could bring transparency in transactions, hefty land rates, and high number of irregularities.
It requires equal participation of authorities as well as developers to take the corrective measures, if the condition of buyers' market is to be ameliorated. Lately, some of the builders have come up with some unique ways of attracting customers: in addition to lowering the rates, they are now coming up with contemporary designs to allure them to into buying.
Rent and sell residential and commercial property and buy house in Ahmedabad. Get selective results by using a number of filters like locality, price, age, and type of Ahmedabad housing.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room