ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Good Content Versus Bad Content
Total Articles: 46
The change is evident in terms of mediums, reach, platforms, linguistics, genres, niches and other larger talks. Indian cinema in specification has undergone an applaud able change, be it the quality of prints, duration of making films, coping with 3D technology, which is shaping up very well, reaching out to larger audiences in smaller towns or merely making a difference with the content. The transition phase is still going on and it is definitely for the good.
The music industry too has adapted effortlessly to the newer off-springs of technology. Music is emerging with that of different regions, cultures and innovations.
But when we talk of entertainment on daily basis, it is difficult to say the same. There have been advancements, new entries in the market- channels, producers and the audience. The television sets have increased, so has the reach of satellite TV, along with the sudden rise in the number of channels and TV shows. In fact, the market is so cluttered with a like channels and shows, each looking forward to dig its own niche.
SET India, Star Plus and Zee TV have been the leading market forces for over the last two decades with many branches with their own niche. However, the content of Hindi TV shows on fee of these channels hasn't changed too much over the years. The popularity of these Hindi TV shows and their availability on the internet led to an increased audience across the globe. However, Indian TV serials online are also a representative of the psyche of Indians and a representative of the culture. Shows on child marriage, weak women, furniture husbands, Saas-Bahu quarrels definitely are not a very pretty message to send out to the world.
With the entry of Indian TV serials online, the content creators of Hindi TV shows should get more responsible and create world class entertainment. For it not only entertains but also reflects the thinking of the people in the country they belong to.
It's high time for Indian TV shows to take over the daily drama and bring about some more meaningful content. While Hindi TV shows are primarily aimed at entertainment, shows like Kaun Banega Crorepati on SET India, India's Got Talent on COLORS TV show a more optimistic picture of our motherland. Even comedy shows and other fiction shows with pure entertainment in a positive light would work wonders while serving this responsibility as content creators of Indian Television.
Entertainment Articles1. Get Introduced To The Benefits Of Learning At The Top Salsa Wohlen Institute
Author: Salsa People
2. Planning An Amazing Bachelorette Party
Author: Ashley Jennifer
3. 10 Things You Need To Know About Led Tv
Author: Divya Sharma
4. Ultra Defender Replacement Filter Cartridge (bb20)
Author: Ultra Defender Replacement Filter Cartridge (BB20)
5. Chokhi Dhani Rajasthani Wedding Resort In Pune
Author: Shehraz Khan
6. Best Europe Holidays Tour Plan's
7. How To Keep Busy When You’re Single
Author: Edmund Brunetti
8. How To Make Slime Step By Step - Different Methods Of Slime Making Videos
Author: Jainit Shah
9. Getting About With The Silliest Bachelorette Party Ever!
Author: Ashley Jennifer
10. Matka Sure Number For Guaranteed Win
Author: Pankaj Kumar
11. How To Make Slime Step By Step - Different Methods Of Slimes Making Videos
12. What To Look For Before Joining An Acting School
Author: Sam Rumbelow
13. 3 Amazing Office Christmas Party Themes You Can Go For
14. Get Pampered: Three Spas In Hyderabad That You Should Give A Try
15. Online Event Promotion Made Easy By Elevate Lifestyle
Author: Elevate Lifestyle