ALL >> Business >> View Article
Even In Deep Midwinter You Can Be Gloriously Sun Tanned Without A Beach Holiday Or Sun Bed.
Total Articles: 4
In many of the cities and towns in the northern hemisphere the days are now very short. In Boston for example it only gets light after 8 in the morning and is dark again well before five in the afternoon. Of course the further north you go the shorter the days as we approach the winter Solstice on 22 December. After that the cold really sets in where snowfall is not unexpected. And although the days start to lengthen again we face at least 3 or four more months of short cold days, of rising and going to work and coming home again in the dark. This means that our complexions will fade away and we become unattractively pale and sickly looking because of lack of exposure to even the tiniest bit of sun. Even were we able to lie in the sun it is actually so weak being weakened by the additional atmosphere it has to travel through to get to us that its tanning effect would be severely limited. Of course if we are on a skiing vacation it is possible to get slightly sunburned as the reflected rays from the sun amplifies the strength. But who wants to strip off and expose oneself to the sun when the air temperature is below zero? Maybe ok for a short while and the girls of Playboy who are paid heaps to frolic around nude on the slopes, but even they will dry themselves off and get into a sauna after a very short time. So what are we to do when fashion and taste demand that our faces and bodies are a beautiful golden brown color which looks like we have just come off the beach and are glowing with robust health? We there are alternatives to spend hours lying on a sunbed longing for the real thing. Self Tanning products from Sun Laboratories. Sun Labs have been producing self tanning lotions and Sprays for over 20 years, ever since the reality dawned that over exposure to direct sunlight is dangerous. The biggest danger is the development of sun spots and those changing themselves into melanomas. (A milignant melanoma is a skin cancer which is deadly!) But there are other problems. The skin, the largest organ in one's body, is a sensitive instrument and, although it has healing and rejuvenation abilities, it does deteriorate with abuse. It can get suburned and turn a bright red which is painful in the extreme and for which there is little relief. Furthermore sunburned or just having a great tan does not stop one from peeling. The worst aspect is premature aging. The sun toughens the skin over time which turns leathery and makes one look old way before those who have avoided the over exposure needed to get a great tan. So Sun Labs has developed a large range of self tanning products and sprays which are suitable for home use. No longer does one need expensive vacations to get a nice sun tan, all one has to do is click on Sun Lab and order the products that best suit you.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better