ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Are You Obsessed With Facebook
Total Articles: 153
4 Things about Facebook You Should Know But Don't
It looks like every Internet user is on Facebook; or almost. It seems everyone with an Internet connection has a Facebook connection. So, here are some useful things about FB that you should know, especially if you have any type of business . Even if you are picking Cocoa beans in Cote d'lvoire | the world's top cocoa producer| the central African jungle], chances are you are already on Facebook. If you are not exploiting Facebook, your your focus needs a radical shift, and your business is losing money because of this .
1. Half of all Internet Users Have Facebook Accounts
According to statistics gathered from www.internetworldstats.com and zephoria.com, approximately 50% of all internet users around the globe, maintain Facebook accounts . Both stats were good as of the middle of the year 2013 . This means that half of your potential customers can also connect with you on Facebook . If you want to get their attention, this might be the best place to start looking for them
2. 25 - 34 Year Olds Make up the Highest Percentage of FB Users
If you want to market on Facebook, but you are not sure what product to sell or create, perhaps this age demographic will help you decide . For women, this is prime child-bearing age. For men, this is the time that they settle down and build families. Some guys will never settle down, but they are in the minority; I think. This age group also represents many of today's top Earners in the Internet world . Jamie Tardy of eventualmillionaire dot com does an excellent job of profiling these people who could be your customers
3. Most People Log onto Facebook During the Middle of the Week from Mid-day to 3:00 pm
Now, this is interesting. Do you think that you could update you profiles and make your posts at this time? It might be the best time to break special news or post specific items that could give you a great advantage. Perhaps this is the first time some people will check their FB accounts after the weekend.
4. Forbes.com Reports that people spent just over US$1,000,000,000 on Facebook, buying Virtual currency
That does not include all the money spent on other goods outside of Facebook, by customers who are initially secured through Facebook ads. Gamers were the big spenders there, as Facebook is one of the largest gaming portal online. The amount spent on Facebook advertising is difficult to track but is growing, according to experts . If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Google Adwords with better targeting to boot, I believe Facebook is the way to go Statistics show that we have 1.19 billion Facebook users and over 728 million of them are daily users of Facebook. We are very sure that they all use their best email addresses to connect with their FB accounts. Do you see the opportunity here? Go to: Get Facebook Obsession to get started right now.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Seo Company Best Digital Agency | 3foxdigital
2. Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore Can Make Your Presence Felt Online
3. Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Startups?
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Buy Active Instagram Followers
5. Five Ways To Build A Brand For Your Small Business
Author: Infos India
6. 5 Essential Google Seo Strategies You Should Know
7. Channel Letters Signs Are The Best Choice Of Signage For Any Business
Author: Mike Layman
8. Does Url Shortening Help To Maximize Business Seo Ranking?
Author: Tim Boid
9. Is Your Business Website Driving Your Customers Away?
Author: Shane Kinsch
10. Leveraging The Power Of Digital Marketing
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Online Construction Directory – Your Key To A Great Marketing Strategy
Author: John Tremblay
12. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
13. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
14. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
15. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article