ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Are You Obsessed With Facebook
Total Articles: 153
4 Things about Facebook You Should Know But Don't
It looks like every Internet user is on Facebook; or almost. It seems everyone with an Internet connection has a Facebook connection. So, here are some useful things about FB that you should know, especially if you have any type of business . Even if you are picking Cocoa beans in Cote d'lvoire | the world's top cocoa producer| the central African jungle], chances are you are already on Facebook. If you are not exploiting Facebook, your your focus needs a radical shift, and your business is losing money because of this .
1. Half of all Internet Users Have Facebook Accounts
According to statistics gathered from www.internetworldstats.com and zephoria.com, approximately 50% of all internet users around the globe, maintain Facebook accounts . Both stats were good as of the middle of the year 2013 . This means that half of your potential customers can also connect with you on Facebook . If you want to get their attention, this might be the best place to start looking for them
2. 25 - 34 Year Olds Make up the Highest Percentage of FB Users
If you want to market on Facebook, but you are not sure what product to sell or create, perhaps this age demographic will help you decide . For women, this is prime child-bearing age. For men, this is the time that they settle down and build families. Some guys will never settle down, but they are in the minority; I think. This age group also represents many of today's top Earners in the Internet world . Jamie Tardy of eventualmillionaire dot com does an excellent job of profiling these people who could be your customers
3. Most People Log onto Facebook During the Middle of the Week from Mid-day to 3:00 pm
Now, this is interesting. Do you think that you could update you profiles and make your posts at this time? It might be the best time to break special news or post specific items that could give you a great advantage. Perhaps this is the first time some people will check their FB accounts after the weekend.
4. Forbes.com Reports that people spent just over US$1,000,000,000 on Facebook, buying Virtual currency
That does not include all the money spent on other goods outside of Facebook, by customers who are initially secured through Facebook ads. Gamers were the big spenders there, as Facebook is one of the largest gaming portal online. The amount spent on Facebook advertising is difficult to track but is growing, according to experts . If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Google Adwords with better targeting to boot, I believe Facebook is the way to go Statistics show that we have 1.19 billion Facebook users and over 728 million of them are daily users of Facebook. We are very sure that they all use their best email addresses to connect with their FB accounts. Do you see the opportunity here? Go to: Get Facebook Obsession to get started right now.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
2. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
3. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
4. Google Translate
5. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
6. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
7. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar
8. Have You Tried A Personalized Approach To Shopping?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
9. The Benefits Of Outsourcing Seo Services To A White Label St Augustine Seo Provider
Author: Ian Maxwell
10. The Types Of Digital Marketing Agencies You Do Not Want To Hire
Author: Ashley Williamson
11. Don’t Toss Out Your Old Evergreen Content Just Yet
Author: Al Gomez
12. Video Editing Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Can Be Very Helpful For Your Trainees!
Author: Luke Harrison
13. Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In Seo
Author: Digital Spidy
14. What Are The Reasons Of Using Instagram Advertising For Small Business?
Author: David Halpin
15. Resume Parsing Software
Author: Resume Parsing