ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Exploring The Major Types Of Projector
Total Articles: 113
It is generally advisable that when looking for a home cinema projector for hire, choose the true 16:9 widescreen one as opposed to the 4:3. The reason behind this is that the 4:3 screen wastes a lot of pixel leading to a projection of black lines both at the top and bottom. An Optima H56 or H76 is a good DLP screen while Panasonic PTAE500 is an ideal LCD home cinema.
There are a number of elements to look for when you want to hire projector. These include:
• The type whether CRT, LCD or DLP.
• Brightness (output) of the lamp’s lumens: for LCD 800 to 1000 is generally good where as 1000 is good for the DLP. If you want a good look of the colours then don’t get the brightness too high. This only blurs the images and text. Generally brightness below 1500 is advisable.
• The screen resolution: WXGA and XGA give good optimal pictures. However, a less expensive option is the SVGA or VGA. Acquiring XGA and above is worth all your money though.
• Contrast ratio: this is the most important point to bear in mind. 300:1 projectors give a poor appearance. Black color is not brought out as black but as grey. 700:1 and above is better. This makes sure that black is darker while white is whiter. A more excellent appearance is given by 1000:1 and above.
This kind of projector bases its functionality on a DMD chip. This semiconductor consists of millions of tiny mirrors which have the ability to rotate at angles of 10 degrees. Some good models go up to 12 degree. These mirrors are designed to direct rays away or towards dedicated pixel space. This is enabled by their ability to switch on many times (thousands) per second. The grey level seen is determined by the length of time that a pixel gets turned on or off. Lightest color is brought about by a complete turn on while the darkest display comes when it is switched off. 1024 grey shades are produced by DMD chips currently on the market.
If you want to add color to this dlp projector, you can use the color wheel. This is a kind of wheel capable of spinning between 150 times per second to 250 times per second, or even more. A majority of the less expensive DLP models come with wheels composed of a 4 color segment. These are blue, green, red and some clear segment. When light is passed through a given area of the spinning color wheel, the various mirrors it carries switch basing on this light.
This is much cheaper compared to the DLP Projection and gives you access to a wonderful home cinema. The LCD projectors are made up of three different LCD glass panels: one for blue, green as well as red components of whatever image that gets transmitted to your projector. As the LCD panels have light pass through them, you can open or close the individual pixels in order to allow in light or block it. The light is thus modulated leading to a production of the image projected onto the screen.
This is the most popular projector since it came a bit earlier than the rest. It is made up of three tubes that converge in order to give you the image you want. The number of pixels isn’t fixed hence you can get whatever resolution you want with them.
Entertainment Articles1. What Are The Tips, Tricks, And Resources To Plan Party Event
2. Changing And Recreating The Impossible To Possible With Vfx.
Author: John Watson
3. Video Production Company In Bangalore
4. Video Production Bangalore
5. Instant Success In 400-201 Exam With Valid 400-201 Questions Dumps
Author: William Hicks
6. Musical Education: Why Keeping Music Alive Is Beneficial In Other Ways
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. The Dallas Party Bands Promises Ultimate Entertainment Within Affordable Price
8. Best Indian Vedic Astrologer In Brooklyn, New York, Usa
Author: Astrologer Vikramji
9. 5 Innovative Event Management Ideas For Event Organizer
10. Swing Patrol Offers You The Best 1920s Entertainment With Their Performances
11. Choose The Best Austin Party Bands To Make Your Occasion A Grand Success
12. Satta Matka Open Close Today For You
Author: Pankaj Kumar
13. Houston Party Bands Can Take Your Celebrations To The Next Level Through Their Live Performances
14. Offer A Fabulous Time To Your Guests With Great Gatsby Party Entertainment
15. Choosing Your Japanese Es.co.rts London
Author: Joker Fontano