ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Why Photographers Should Have A Website
Total Articles: 147
The modern web was made for photographers; it’s such a visual medium where beautiful images have an incredible impact. Text, or copy, is still important for SEO considerations and for those visitors that want to spend more time on your content. Video is fantastic, and many photographers have the capability to produce great videos with their current equipment.
But unlike still images, by its nature video demands time — you need 30 seconds to watch a 30 second video versus a quick glance at a photo that usually communicates the entire message.
For the vast majority of professional photographers and aspiring photographers, having a website is a necessity. There are many social media networks to share images, such as Facebook, 500px, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram, and Pinterest — and it can be beneficial to have a presence on them. However, the greatest advantage of having a website is that you are in full control of the design, navigation, branding, and information. This gives you an unparalleled opportunity to engage your potential clients and website visitors with your unique story.
You can also promote your offline photography business through a website. Let’s say you’re a wedding photographer based in Barcelona, Spain. Now imagine that a potential customer googles ‘wedding photographers Barcelona‘. I think you can see where I’m going with this – a professional website that appears on the first page of Google’s search results will definitely win you more business. Moreover you can showcase your portfolio online.
Having a website, also saves you from copyright infringement. Did you know that recently every photo on Flickr ended up on sale – without the photographers’ knowledge? Copyright infringement and intellectual property issues are hot topics for photographers right now. Even large organizations with plenty of cash (and who should know better!) like the BBC have been accused of copyright infringement. This means it’s imperative for photographers to be aware of where their photos are appearing online and how to prevent image theft. It’s a complex issue with no easy solution. But keeping your photos in one place – such as your own website – is an excellent start. You can decide which photos to display, watermark them, and make it as difficult as possible for someone to steal them.
Recent Surveys reveal that, nowadays customers search the reviews of the photographers online, so that they can get the idea of the services provided from them. So having a website and adding some good testimonials from your customers will definitely help you to grow your business steadily. Also a good portfolio page will add values to your work and website.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
2. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya
3. Advanced Top 10 Marketing Tips Startup Must Follow
Author: zovian technologies
4. 8 Ways Any Business Can Gain Massive Social Media Followers In 2017
Author: Mahendra Raulo
5. Sms Marketing- Your Gateway To Effective Communication
Author: Digi Smith
6. Cloud Telephony Is The Future - Office24by7
7. Pick Whiteboard Animation Video As Your Next Marketing Move
Author: saurov das roy
8. Why Your Internet Based Business Needs To Get Benefitted From Outsourced Marketing Services?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
9. Which “work From Home” Option Is Good – Dropshipping System Or Affiliate Marketing!
Author: Ben Shenkar
10. The Best Social Media Marketing Plan For 2017
Author: Rajput Singh
11. Online Shopping For Traditional Clothes, How To Save?
Author: Naveen Bhatia
12. Eq Solutions - 7 Ways To Create Helpful Content For Your Business
13. Why Instagram Is Good For Your Business By Eq Solutions
Author: EQ Solutions
14. The Right Successful Blog With Ephp Solutions
Author: Vikas Gupta
15. The New Role Of Keywords In Seo