ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
Keeping An Eye On The Stuff You Hold Dear
Total Articles: 1
Giving back to the less fortunate has constantly been our community's purpose. All the homes in our neighborhood have drop boxes outside in which people who would wish to aid could leave contributions in kind.
As soon as we renovated our residential property a couple of years ago, my papa gifted us with home security cameras, which my spouse then installed. What with the robberies and criminal activities that occur left and right, it certainly is important to possess security camera systems which can help keep your house safe, and obviously, record criminals in the act.
We use a number of day/night weatherproof color cameras, for starters. They are bullet camera systems packed with top notch CCD chips that enable automatic switching from color to black and white in lowlight situations.
Each has 24 built-in high infrared illuminators, that improve lowlight visibility and can reach up to 60 feet. It possesses a built-in cable management bracket that helps keep the wires from becoming exposed.
We do not need to stress over weather having an effect on the units because these are weatherproof video cameras. The 3-axis brace offered in the bundle also made the installation a whole lot simpler.
The donation case in our front porch was nearly full recently. We were just waiting for the other homes to fill up their containers just before we could collate everything and organize them for distribution.
You can think of my surprise and frustration the second I got up yesterday to an unfilled donation box! My heart sank, and I was extremely devastated. I asked my kids and my next-door neighbors, but not anyone found who might have taken all the stuff from our donation container.
I was about to shed tears the minute I recalled that we do have home security cameras installed. So, I asked my other half to see the taped video from last evening up until the point I found that the donations were gone. Thankfully, one spy cam was able to film the newspaper person clearing our donation box. I got in touch with the cops quickly, and reported the incident.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Superfoods- More Than Just Milk …for Babies & Toddlers
2. Important Tips To Consider For Baby Bassinets Rental Services
Author: Stuart Hales
3. Babysitter Maternity Care And Patient Caretaker Services In Noida
Author: Satya prakash
4. Diaper Bags | Babyhaven
5. Baby Travel Gear - Car Seat Mats & Travel Potty | Babyhaven
6. Strollers - Jogging Strollers, Double Strollers & Travel Systems | Babyhaven
7. Baby Playards & Portable Beds | Babyhaven
8. Car Seats - Travel Systems, Infant Car Seats & Booster Seat | Babyhaven
9. Baby Carriers - Front, Back & Hip Carriers | Babyhaven
10. Infant Activity - Activity Gyms, Playmats & Baby Walkers | Babyhaven
11. Choosing The Right Baby Feeding Bottles
Author: Piyush Ranjan
12. Babyhaven - Baby Toys, Puzzles, Musical Instruments, Games, Educational Toys Makes Your Baby Happy.
13. Babyhaven - Baby Monitors, Safety Gates & All Child Proofing Products
14. Babyhaven - Baby Cribs, Bedding Sets & Baby Furniture
15. Baby Health Care Products Keep Your Little Happy & Healthy | Babyhaven