ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ever Thought About Taking The App-101 App Sense Professional Exam
Total Articles: 47
A new certification exam APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam has been launched by AppSense Certification Program. The certification not only holds authority in its own right but also allows for IT professionals and AppSense partners to further their qualification in AppSense Softwares with the AppSense Certified Specialist and AppSense Certified Support. Together the three certifications are referred to as the AppSense Certification Program.
The certification is directed at IT professionals and AppSense partners who are designated with the AppSense Solutions design, Maintenance, implementation, administration, and troubleshooting. The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam leading to certification is administered online in Pearson VUE centers. The certification is considered valid for 24 months or for a period of two years with regards to the date the exam was conducted.
Credentials required for the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam
The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam certification requires professional to have displayed a strong 3 months to half a year worth of experience in the AppSense course, and AppSense environment and scenarios. The experience needs to be acquired in an administrative position.
Course outline for the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam
The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam covers topic area encompassing all four products that are a part of the AppSense management suite. The weightage and the four AppSense product topics are:
Environment Manager – 49%
Application Manager – 24%
Performance Manager – 12%
Management Center – 15%
The Course that is covered in the exam are their relative significance in the exams is:
Understanding AppSense functionality - 5%
Installing AppSense Suite components - 10%
Configure Components - 5%
AppSense Management Center - 15%
AppSense Environment manager - 30%
AppSense Application Manager -15%
AppSense Performance manager - 15%
Monitor events and alerts - 5%
There are 70 minutes or 1 hour and 10 minutes provided for completing the allotted 50 questions in the test. Extracted from a pool of questionsthe question may be either
Multiple choice format
Drag and Drop
The AppSense Professional 2.0 course is recommended by AppSense to achieve the required 70% score to pass the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program