ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ever Thought About Taking The App-101 App Sense Professional Exam
Total Articles: 47
A new certification exam APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam has been launched by AppSense Certification Program. The certification not only holds authority in its own right but also allows for IT professionals and AppSense partners to further their qualification in AppSense Softwares with the AppSense Certified Specialist and AppSense Certified Support. Together the three certifications are referred to as the AppSense Certification Program.
The certification is directed at IT professionals and AppSense partners who are designated with the AppSense Solutions design, Maintenance, implementation, administration, and troubleshooting. The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam leading to certification is administered online in Pearson VUE centers. The certification is considered valid for 24 months or for a period of two years with regards to the date the exam was conducted.
Credentials required for the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam
The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam certification requires professional to have displayed a strong 3 months to half a year worth of experience in the AppSense course, and AppSense environment and scenarios. The experience needs to be acquired in an administrative position.
Course outline for the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam
The APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam covers topic area encompassing all four products that are a part of the AppSense management suite. The weightage and the four AppSense product topics are:
Environment Manager – 49%
Application Manager – 24%
Performance Manager – 12%
Management Center – 15%
The Course that is covered in the exam are their relative significance in the exams is:
Understanding AppSense functionality - 5%
Installing AppSense Suite components - 10%
Configure Components - 5%
AppSense Management Center - 15%
AppSense Environment manager - 30%
AppSense Application Manager -15%
AppSense Performance manager - 15%
Monitor events and alerts - 5%
There are 70 minutes or 1 hour and 10 minutes provided for completing the allotted 50 questions in the test. Extracted from a pool of questionsthe question may be either
Multiple choice format
Drag and Drop
The AppSense Professional 2.0 course is recommended by AppSense to achieve the required 70% score to pass the APP-101, App Sense Professional Exam.
Education Articles1. Your Cellphone. Your Ultimate Learning Aid
2. Why Sap Fico As A Career For Finance People?
3. Crushing Of A Cylindrical Tube
4. 5 Ways How Room Design Helps To Progress Guitar Playing
Author: David Ks Music School
5. Providing The Best Mother And Child Care
Author: ponting brown
6. Education Is Like Fun With Mobile Apps!
Author: ponting brown
7. Business Objects Training - Certification Course
8. Software Training Program For Dot Net
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Digital Marketing Services
Author: khajaramthulla channavaram
10. Terms And Definitions In Software Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
11. Wondering How To Write An Admission Essay? Follow This Section Closely
Author: Wayne Evans
12. Why Choose Prothoughts For Pmp Certification?
13. Get The Best And Interactive Training For Pmp Certification
14. How To Grow Professionally With Project Management Course?
15. What Type Of Training Is Offered For Pmp Training In Hyderabad