ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
How You Can Handle A Violent Drunk Individual
Total Articles: 3
Billy at work was relieved he adhered to his brother's advice to acquire a stun device for self defense. His altercation along with a drunk over the weekend tested both his moxie as well as the non-lethal device. He would have been extremely bruised without the stun gun, which worked promptly to drive away his opponent.
I discovered he had a black eye that Billy just dismissed, choosing to regale us with the outcome of his having utilized the disguised stun gadget he brought. The 3.8 million volts Guard Dog Security iStun stun gun phone got the miscreant by surprise because this hardly looks like a weapon.
Because this is an exact duplicate of the iPhone, no person would feel it could be debilitating. Billy also managed to blind the person using its built-in flashlight just before stunning him.
The assailant had frozen for a few seconds, and howled in pain as the electric current was getting dumped into his system. His had lost his balance soon. Had Billy been holding the mobile phone stun weapon in his hand, there would have been no shiner.
His bro had mentioned the Monster Hornet small stun gun keychain flashlight is even tinier. A small stun gadget is conveniently hidden in the hand, even a small hand. Also, this provides the user an advantage because the attacker never knows what struck him.
This is supposedly the smallest stun device Tazer with a bright LED flashlight. The loud spark produced if the switch is pressed is enough to scare off some criminals. Getting hit is even worse. This particular rechargeable stun device can be hooked to a key chain.
I discovered later about stun guns utilizing triple stun technology, or 3 prongs instead of two. Some can be found in the form of stun batons thus their other edge is their length.
The 8 million volts Streetwise Police Force tactical stun flashlight is 9.5 inches in length. This makes an excellent stun gun for self defense given that it can reach a target from a risk-free distance.
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Author: Digvijay A
4. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
5. Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
6. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
7. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
8. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
9. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
10. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
11. Marriage In Indian Societies.
12. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
13. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
14. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
15. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation