ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
English Bulldogs -the Tenacious Bundle Of MischiefBy Expert Author: Ronald Hubs
For many generations now, the English bulldog, with its favorite mug face has been a wonderful member of the many homes worldwide. It is a delightful sight to see, the twinkling eyes and that mug face as a companion to many happy family members. They have even found their faces on top advertisements spots and commercials through the ages, for such is the popularity of the English Bulldogs. There was a time in history, when gambling through bull baiting was a big event in England. This event was where dogs were set to fight bulldog or a bears. The breed was specifically created for this purpose and therefore the name English bulldog was given to it.
Best meant for fighting
The bulldog was bred its ability to be a prized fighter and it had an inherent quality of brute strength and tenacity that made it such a famous name amongst dogs in general. The bullfighter was the dog made expressly for the purpose of bull fighting to begin with. It was in 1830 that bull bait fighting became a banned sporting event and the purpose for which the breed created remained no more. There however remained those to whom the bulldog had become a dear breed and cross bred with other varieties to achieve a more docile and gentle tempered bulldog. It was the dedicated efforts of those breeders we see in the magnificent English bulldogs of this day and ones that make excellent family pets.
Their looks can be misleading
People are often misled by the ferocious look that is typical of a bulldog and conclude that this dog is dangerous, while it really isn’t. Those who have had bulldogs for pets will vouch for the fact that they are a delightful and joyful companion like none other. There rather chubby look fools people whereas in reality they make great companions to children of the house and are perfect playmates. The original strength for which they were bred for continues in the bloodline and that makes for a robust and strong breed par excellence. For people who live in smaller places, this is the excellent pet of choice, and they do not require to go for long walks as is the case with many other breeds.
Having an English bulldog means you should take very good care of the pet on a daily basis to ensure its good health. They have a short coat, and that makes maintenance easy and brushing must be a part of your daily routine. Brushing them hardly takes time, however doing it regularly is important to keep the sick, shiny look and is an activity that like very much. It is a good idea to wipe the folds along their mouth with a damp cloth to keep the area clean and as a part of general hygiene. They are very bright and clever dogs and learn to adjust well to all types of family members. Nevertheless, they are often very stubborn and one needs to put in a lot of practice to run them to follow simple commands. They respond better to a good leader and should not be allowed to lead in any way.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?