ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stand Up Bags And Sealed Plastic Bags: New Opportunities To Display Products
Total Articles: 187
Stand up bags have altered the face of consumer product packaging, the stand up pouch perfect for an elaborate label or high quality print design. Stand up bags give retailers new opportunities to display products and maximize shelf space and manufacturers reduce their packaging costs by eliminating the "old style" bag-in-a-box method of packaging.
In Stand up bags there are three types: Round bottom stand up pouch, K-seal stand up pouch, Plow stand up pouch.
The advantage of using laminate bags is its ability to stand up on a shelf for maximum sales impact through its packaging pouch design. Stand up bags (buste stand up) folds flat before filling. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in stand up pouches. It is an environmentally friendly product, using 75% less plastic. Products are protected by the various laminations, and therefore the printing inks are sandwiched at intervals the layers. It bags offer longer shelf life without refrigeration.
In recent years, stand up bags have become a hot favorite amongst hundreds of industries because of the flexibility, ease and low cost of these pouches. Stand Up bags are used in a several industries including cosmetic, whey protein packaging, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, medical, coffee packaging, popcorn packaging, pesticides, diagnostics and many more like zipper bags and foil bags.
Sealed plastic bags (buste di plastica sigillate) can be used in various ways just like the regular plastic bags. These bags are used for storing almost all kinds of products, the foremost commonest being fed. As with regular plastic bags, sealed bags also undergo a series of tests to test for durability, leaks and strength. As such, they are extremely sturdy, even quit regular disposable plastic bags. This is necessary because the sealed bags are reusable and so must be able to endure wear and tear and allow for a number of uses.
These types of bags are Sturdy & Secure, Easy to open and close, are Reusable, Easy to fill Prevents content from moisture & contamination; prevent possible leakage or loss, Waterproof.
When you use sealed plastic bags the hygiene protection of food stored in it increases as it prevents even the slightest amount of contamination and keeps the food terribly safe. Though the extent of protection directly depends upon your choice of plastic. Sealed plastic bags are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes and styles to suit everybody's requirements. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in remain true pouches. It is definitely an eco-friendly product.
Learn more about Stand up bags and sealed plastic bags. Please visit: http://www.swisspac.it/
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz