ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stand Up Bags And Sealed Plastic Bags: New Opportunities To Display Products
Total Articles: 187
Stand up bags have altered the face of consumer product packaging, the stand up pouch perfect for an elaborate label or high quality print design. Stand up bags give retailers new opportunities to display products and maximize shelf space and manufacturers reduce their packaging costs by eliminating the "old style" bag-in-a-box method of packaging.
In Stand up bags there are three types: Round bottom stand up pouch, K-seal stand up pouch, Plow stand up pouch.
The advantage of using laminate bags is its ability to stand up on a shelf for maximum sales impact through its packaging pouch design. Stand up bags (buste stand up) folds flat before filling. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in stand up pouches. It is an environmentally friendly product, using 75% less plastic. Products are protected by the various laminations, and therefore the printing inks are sandwiched at intervals the layers. It bags offer longer shelf life without refrigeration.
In recent years, stand up bags have become a hot favorite amongst hundreds of industries because of the flexibility, ease and low cost of these pouches. Stand Up bags are used in a several industries including cosmetic, whey protein packaging, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, medical, coffee packaging, popcorn packaging, pesticides, diagnostics and many more like zipper bags and foil bags.
Sealed plastic bags (buste di plastica sigillate) can be used in various ways just like the regular plastic bags. These bags are used for storing almost all kinds of products, the foremost commonest being fed. As with regular plastic bags, sealed bags also undergo a series of tests to test for durability, leaks and strength. As such, they are extremely sturdy, even quit regular disposable plastic bags. This is necessary because the sealed bags are reusable and so must be able to endure wear and tear and allow for a number of uses.
These types of bags are Sturdy & Secure, Easy to open and close, are Reusable, Easy to fill Prevents content from moisture & contamination; prevent possible leakage or loss, Waterproof.
When you use sealed plastic bags the hygiene protection of food stored in it increases as it prevents even the slightest amount of contamination and keeps the food terribly safe. Though the extent of protection directly depends upon your choice of plastic. Sealed plastic bags are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes and styles to suit everybody's requirements. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in remain true pouches. It is definitely an eco-friendly product.
Learn more about Stand up bags and sealed plastic bags. Please visit: http://www.swisspac.it/
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev