ALL » Business >> View Article
Stand Up Bags And Sealed Plastic Bags: New Opportunities To Display ProductsBy Expert Author: chris henry
Stand up bags have altered the face of consumer product packaging, the stand up pouch perfect for an elaborate label or high quality print design. Stand up bags give retailers new opportunities to display products and maximize shelf space and manufacturers reduce their packaging costs by eliminating the "old style" bag-in-a-box method of packaging.
In Stand up bags there are three types: Round bottom stand up pouch, K-seal stand up pouch, Plow stand up pouch.
The advantage of using laminate bags is its ability to stand up on a shelf for maximum sales impact through its packaging pouch design. Stand up bags (buste stand up) folds flat before filling. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in stand up pouches. It is an environmentally friendly product, using 75% less plastic. Products are protected by the various laminations, and therefore the printing inks are sandwiched at intervals the layers. It bags offer longer shelf life without refrigeration.
In recent years, stand up bags have become a hot favorite amongst hundreds of industries because of the flexibility, ease and low cost of these pouches. Stand Up bags are used in a several industries including cosmetic, whey protein packaging, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, medical, coffee packaging, popcorn packaging, pesticides, diagnostics and many more like zipper bags and foil bags.
Sealed plastic bags (buste di plastica sigillate) can be used in various ways just like the regular plastic bags. These bags are used for storing almost all kinds of products, the foremost commonest being fed. As with regular plastic bags, sealed bags also undergo a series of tests to test for durability, leaks and strength. As such, they are extremely sturdy, even quit regular disposable plastic bags. This is necessary because the sealed bags are reusable and so must be able to endure wear and tear and allow for a number of uses.
These types of bags are Sturdy & Secure, Easy to open and close, are Reusable, Easy to fill Prevents content from moisture & contamination; prevent possible leakage or loss, Waterproof.
When you use sealed plastic bags the hygiene protection of food stored in it increases as it prevents even the slightest amount of contamination and keeps the food terribly safe. Though the extent of protection directly depends upon your choice of plastic. Sealed plastic bags are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes and styles to suit everybody's requirements. This implies great savings on freight and storage space in remain true pouches. It is definitely an eco-friendly product.
Learn more about Stand up bags and sealed plastic bags. Please visit: http://www.swisspac.it/
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta