ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book A Guest Room At The Manhattan Hotel And Reserve Your Tickets For The Nutcracker
Total Articles: 24
There is always a good chance of a white Christmas in New York, but if you want to be sure to see some snowfall during the holiday season then attend a performance of The Nutcracker by The New York City Ballet. The snowflakes that fall on the stage are one of many special effects that help make this one of the top Things to do in NYC for the holidays. The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel is a perfect choice for your winter visit to the city. Be sure to visit the Hotel’s travel blog for tips and information about the top Restaurants in New York and other NY Events and Activities to enjoy while you’re here. View our NYC Travel Blog.
When: November 23 through December 30, 2013
Where: The New York City Ballet | 20 Lincoln Center Plaza New York, NY 10023
New York City is always beautiful, but there is something special in the air during the holidays. With so many fun Things to do in NYC during this time of year, it is easy to see why it’s a favorite destination with those who want a winter getaway. New York City Ballet’s The Nutcracker is a holiday favorite for all ages. Adults and children alike are amazed with the magical things that seem to happen onstage – including a Christmas tree that grows 40 feet tall right before your eyes!
For some families, The Nutcracker is a holiday must, so if you’ve never seen this delightful performance reserve your tickets now for the 2013 season and see why The Nutcracker has been a popular New York Event for 59 years. Some of the most popular performance dates sell out in advance, so be sure to book your tickets early.
About The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York City Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and NYC attractions and plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David