ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Destination Wedding Faqs
Total Articles: 3
Still not sure whether to go for a destination marriage or tie knots the traditional way? In reality, most people wonder which is the best choice for their dream wedding – a destination or conventional. Some people wish to marry uniquely, but due to lack of knowledge about the destination nuptial, they quit the idea. In order to simplify your decision making process, the below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are designed.
FAQs associated with Destination Marriage
What do you mean by a destination wedding?
A marriage that is planned at an exotic location that is far from your home. You can choose any location and any style to tie knots. Some of the popular marriage spots are Hawaii, Caribbean, Italy, Thailand, Mexico and Malta etc. Some couples look for a private place to exchange marriage vows, while some want to celebrate their togetherness in the presence of family, friends and relatives.
Why plan a destination marriage?
People choose to marry at an exotic location due to different reasons. Couples who want to marry uniquely with their guests choose this type of marriage. Such weddings are also cost-effective, which is another reason why it is the most preferred choice.
Is a destination marriage right for me and my guests?
It is important to know that before planning a wedding you should understand that your celebration should not increase the expense of your guests. Also, you need to take into account your budget. If you have a strong budget, go ahead with your plan.
Are destination nuptials economical?
Whether these weddings are cost-effective or not depends on your location selection and preference. If you want to marry in Las Vegas, the cost will be obviously high. On the other hand, if you choose to marry in Thailand, the expenses will be relatively low.
Are there any legal requirements involved in destination marriage?
Destination nuptials generally require the couples to follow certain legal rules. However, the laws differ from country to country. It entirely depends on your destination choice, what will be the legal requirements.
How will I plan my big day at unknown location?
For this reason, there are several online directories that offer complete details on destination marriage resources including DJ, catering service, make-up artists, videographer, hair dresser and photographer. You can also hire a local wedding planner to help you with the accommodation booking and legal requirements. The online directories also consist of reviews on the local services from other couples. You can read the reviews to take your decision.
Who will take care of the legal rules?
Generally, a professional wedding planner has complete knowledge about the legal requirements. The person will assist you in the legal procedures.
The above points will help you plan a flawless destination nuptial that you will cherish forever.
Wedding Articles1. 2 Bridesmaid Dresses Trends That Are Favored By Most Fashion Designers!
2. How To Chose Your Wedding Car?
3. Events By Keisha- A Professional Choice For Successful Party
Author: Keisha Walker
4. Have You Found Your Fort Lauderdale Wedding Photographers Yet?
5. Smart Guide To Flower Decoration In Plush Event Venues Of Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
6. Top Wedding Reception Ideas For A Truly Successful Event
7. Luxury Features Of Bangalore Wedding Resorts
Author: Atif Syed
8. Share Wedding Video Invitations Online With Friends And Family Members
Author: Abhishek Sawant
9. How To Plan The Best Caribbean Wedding
Author: Romanus Melius
10. Carda - Buy Online Wedding Cards, Wedding Hampers, Indian Wedding Invitations & Envelopers Design
Author: Carda Cards
11. How To Order For A Lovely Gujarati Wedding Kankotri Invite?
Author: Mangesh Shah
12. Bangalore Banquet Halls And Grand Ideas To Decorate Them
Author: Syed Atif
13. How To Live A Happy Married Life (part 4)
14. A Few Things To Know About Wedding Photography And Wedding Photographer In Cancun
Author: Luckie Photography
15. Dreaming Of A Grand Royal Indian Wedding??
Author: Hari Kant