ALL >> General >> View Article
Stains On Restaurant Uniforms
Total Articles: 118
Stains and restaurant uniforms almost go hand in hand - it seems that you can't have one without the other.
Most uniforms, especially those for the restaurant and hospitality industry, have stain release or stain guard. But there are still no guarantees that your uniforms won't stain, especially when dealing with wine or, our personal favorite, tomato sauce! Stains can still occur because men, women, and children in any type of uniform eat. No matter how careful someone is when eating, there will come a time when food ends up on his or her uniform. The only way to prevent it would be to wear a bib, which we know isnt practical. When working in a busy restaurant kitchen or bar, it is almost inevitable that spills will occur, however, when wearing uniforms with stain release, the uniform will wash up pretty easy and there will be no stains.
Nevertheless, stain release and stain guard do not translate to stain proof! The best thing to do is to avoid getting food stains on uniforms. Here are some hints to keep uniforms from becoming stained by food:
Wear an apron when doing food prep
If possible or practical, avoid messy foods (especially those that are greasy or have a red sauce)
Change out of uniform when eating
Dont eat in the car (especially while driving)
Lean over table or plate when eating
When being careful doesn't work or when your workplace makes it impossible and impracctical to avoid stains and food gets on a uniform from drippy, greasy, messy, or melting food, clean as much as possible as fast as possible. Be familiar with food stain removal and have a pocket stain removal stick handy.
How do you know which food stains will be released and which ones wont? There are no guarantees, but if you see the stain on the wrong side (inside) of the fabric, chances are you will need to treat the stain.
Ways to treat food stains on uniforms:
Clean off as much as possible immediately
Follow stain removal instructions for type of stain
Pre-treat before washing uniform
Treat immediately with a pocket stain stick
Soak before washing
Restaurant and other hospitality uniforms available from All Uniform Wear have stain release to keep uniforms looking new longer. For restaurant workers that work at a restaurant that doesn't provide aprons, it may be worth the cost to buy an apron to keep uniforms clean and stain-free. Additionally, if you are part of the wait staff and must wear your own pants and shirt, All Uniform Wear has many Dickies pants styles that offer Scotch Guard Stain release and will be sure to save you money in the long run.
All Uniform Wear provides a complete line of hospitality and restaurant uniform apparel which includes front of the house, line cook, executive chef wear and servers. Purchase online at www.alluniformwear.com or visit any of our 22 retail stores throughout Florida.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln