ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Effective Reputation Management Can Help Drive Your Small Business
Total Articles: 27
Your business has come to its current position after significant investment in money, time, expertise, equipment, training and marketing. Taking that into consideration, it becomes all the more important for you to find ways to protect your small business from dissatisfied customers or may be even vindictive ones who choose to go on a verbal rampage by posting various negative comments and reviews all of the interne.
Here is why Online Reputation Management Services Matters
• It is said that 83% of your online customers make their purchase decisions based on the reviews they read.
• Also, 20 to 50% of all purchase decisions hold word-of-mouth as the primary factor
• A recent study also suggested that a single star rating in your review can result in a gain or loss of about 7% of your business.
In today’s day and age it doesn’t take much for an individual to go only to leave anonymous negative reviews and comments on your business. There are a number of websites that permit postings by anyone without any registration. In fact, most identities of comment posters cannot be validated beyond their email address. Also, even though these sites track IP addresses, it would be next to impossible to acquire these details without adopting the legal route.
Smaller businesses tend to be a lot more vulnerable to negative feedback since they have a lot to lose in bargain. However, if your online reputation management strategy is handled correctly, you can make sure your business is not jeopardized through online interactions.
Can Negative Feedback come with a Happy Ending?
Even though negative feedback is bad, you can turn things around by learning from these comments and using them as valuable insights on your business operations. It is important that you stay on top of all the posts and get proactive about making sure such problems do no arise in the future. In most cases, it is found that complaints happen due to poor management.
When you are running a company with even 5 employees, it is not always possible for you to be directly involved in all client interactions. Negative online reviews are an effective source to acquire unbiased customer feedback. Also consider putting a review form on your website that helps customers establish a direct conversation with your business.
Common Complaints to be Aware of
Among the most common complaints that small business face online, one that stands out the most is problems with the staff. It is not uncommon to see establishments such as local restaurants or even medical practices that do not focus on effective management since they are so caught up in serving the best food or treating the patient right. Also, most staff members who are working under poor management tend to lag behind in their jobs. This is often attributed to poor training and the inability of business owners to give warnings when mistakes are made. Even though it is the staff that may be the problem, it is eventually the business owner who is responsible to know what is going on.
Remember that some customers are more sensitive than the others. This means that there are few ways of knowing what might tick them off. While it is your responsibility to maintain a positive online reputation, there may be some customers who are head bent on remaining dissatisfied. With the help of reputation management experts, you will be able to find ways to creating positive perceptions.
Sanjeev Chuadhary is an expert writer who shares his knowledge about internet technology through their published articles and other resource. He always shares the new information about online reputation management services. His article about reputation management and multilingual seo company are highly praised by the readers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Agency In London: Offering Marketing & Crucial Brand Strategy Support
Author: James Belly
2. Infomedia Services - Gearbox Manufacturers In Coimbatore
3. How To Optimize For Voice Search: Seo Techniques For Voice Search
Author: Christopher Scott
4. Best E-commerce Websites In Australia
Author: Jawahar choubey
5. What Is The Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: Morgan Petrick
6. 5 Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Arun Mohan
7. How To Promote Your Business| likes For Facebook, views For Youtube, likes For Instagram :social Kin
Author: Social King Online Advertising
8. Digital Marketing Company To Promote Your Online Business
Author: ponting brown
9. What Is A Website Content Strategy? How To Develop It?
Author: Web Click India
10. School Bus Tracking System | Rfid Attendance, Camera, Sos
11. Florida Seo Company Services For Ethical Seo And Competitor Monitoring
Author: Ian Maxwell
12. Integrating Social Brand And Performance Data
Author: Jonathan Henshaw, Social Media Executive
13. A Proper Guide To Gain Maximum Visibility For Your Linkedin Profile
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
14. Java Users Email List
Author: martin soe
15. How To Increase Online Visibility Of Business
Author: Mark Silvester