ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Effective Reputation Management Can Help Drive Your Small Business
Total Articles: 27
Your business has come to its current position after significant investment in money, time, expertise, equipment, training and marketing. Taking that into consideration, it becomes all the more important for you to find ways to protect your small business from dissatisfied customers or may be even vindictive ones who choose to go on a verbal rampage by posting various negative comments and reviews all of the interne.
Here is why Online Reputation Management Services Matters
• It is said that 83% of your online customers make their purchase decisions based on the reviews they read.
• Also, 20 to 50% of all purchase decisions hold word-of-mouth as the primary factor
• A recent study also suggested that a single star rating in your review can result in a gain or loss of about 7% of your business.
In today’s day and age it doesn’t take much for an individual to go only to leave anonymous negative reviews and comments on your business. There are a number of websites that permit postings by anyone without any registration. In fact, most identities of comment posters cannot be validated beyond their email address. Also, even though these sites track IP addresses, it would be next to impossible to acquire these details without adopting the legal route.
Smaller businesses tend to be a lot more vulnerable to negative feedback since they have a lot to lose in bargain. However, if your online reputation management strategy is handled correctly, you can make sure your business is not jeopardized through online interactions.
Can Negative Feedback come with a Happy Ending?
Even though negative feedback is bad, you can turn things around by learning from these comments and using them as valuable insights on your business operations. It is important that you stay on top of all the posts and get proactive about making sure such problems do no arise in the future. In most cases, it is found that complaints happen due to poor management.
When you are running a company with even 5 employees, it is not always possible for you to be directly involved in all client interactions. Negative online reviews are an effective source to acquire unbiased customer feedback. Also consider putting a review form on your website that helps customers establish a direct conversation with your business.
Common Complaints to be Aware of
Among the most common complaints that small business face online, one that stands out the most is problems with the staff. It is not uncommon to see establishments such as local restaurants or even medical practices that do not focus on effective management since they are so caught up in serving the best food or treating the patient right. Also, most staff members who are working under poor management tend to lag behind in their jobs. This is often attributed to poor training and the inability of business owners to give warnings when mistakes are made. Even though it is the staff that may be the problem, it is eventually the business owner who is responsible to know what is going on.
Remember that some customers are more sensitive than the others. This means that there are few ways of knowing what might tick them off. While it is your responsibility to maintain a positive online reputation, there may be some customers who are head bent on remaining dissatisfied. With the help of reputation management experts, you will be able to find ways to creating positive perceptions.
Sanjeev Chuadhary is an expert writer who shares his knowledge about internet technology through their published articles and other resource. He always shares the new information about online reputation management services. His article about reputation management and multilingual seo company are highly praised by the readers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized