ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To The Iconic New York Events
Total Articles: 30
Looking for Things to do in NY for New Year’s Eve? While there are plenty of New York Events to choose from, the Times Square New Year’s Eve Celebration is far and away the most popular. Book your Guest Room at a New York Hotel and you can join a million others gathered in Times Square for the most exciting way to ring in the New Year. You’ll want to choose a luxury hotel for your holiday getaway, and The Manhattan Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome December visitors. View Special Offer details.
Times Square New Year’s Eve
When: December 31, 2013
Where: Times Square | New York, NY
Since 1904 the Times Square New Year’s Eve Celebration has been helping New Yorkers – and people around the world – usher in the New Year. The iconic ball drop at exactly midnight is watched by millions of people around the globe on TV, and is one of the most well-known features of this holiday.
Join the excitement in Times Square where you’ll see live performances by some of today’s hottest musical artists. Taylor Swift was one of the performers at last year’s event and Carson Daly and Anderson Cooper hosted.
People start arriving in Times Square in the early afternoon to try and get the best viewing spots for the shows. The entire Event will be shown on massive screens throughout Times Square, so even if you get there later you won’t miss a thing.
Book your Guest Room at The Manhattan Hotel and bring in the New Year in style. You’ll enjoy fabulous accommodations, and have access to the top New Year’s celebration in the world. There is no better way to welcome 2014!
About The Manhattan – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a New York Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – New York Hotels - view our Guest Rooms & Suites or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
Manhattan Hotel Times Square - Visit our New York Visitors Guide for all New York Hotels and New York Attractions. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel: 800.610.5386. For more information please visit:- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal