ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manhattan Hotel Prepare To Welcome Attendess To The National Retail Federation Annual Convention And
Total Articles: 24
One of the oldest and largest retail conventions will take place in New York in January. This New York Event has been bringing together retail professionals for 103 years, and New York City Hotels like The Manhattan Hotel are preparing to welcome both exhibitors and attendees. Visit The Manhattan Hotel’s travel blog to get ideas about NYC Attractions and Restaurants in New York to enjoy during your stay. View our New York Travel Blog.
National Retail Federation Annual Convention and Expo
When: January 12 through January 15, 2014
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center | 655 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Retail is a business that is ever changing. It’s important to stay on top of the latest trends in order to grow, and the National Retail Federation Annual Convention and Expo is the place to do just that. Hundreds of vendors line the exhibit hall with the latest products and services that can be of value in a retail environment.
Another important feature of this New York Events is the seminars. Experts will cover topics such as mobile transactions, brand management, digital retailing and having a global view of the retail sector. Breakout sessions allow for a smaller group setting where specific questions can be answered and ideas can be shared.
Several networking Events are also an important part of this conference. Meet others who face the same issues and challenges, get advice and build relationships that can help grow your business.
Because today’s college students are tomorrow’s retail leaders, special sessions and discounted rates for students and educators are also available. Members of the National Retail Federation get deep discounts to attend the conference, but the Event is open to all retail professionals.
About The Manhattan Hotel – A New York City Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel – A New York City Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and New York City Hotels and plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson