ALL >> Education >> View Article
A U-turn To Success For You Career With The A00-270: Sas Bi Content Development Exam
Total Articles: 47
The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam is based on the SAS institute technology, SAS Business Intelligence. The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development certification is aimed at SAS professionals and experts who are designated with working with the SAS interface applications. With the SAS Interface applications they should be equipped with the ability to build, implement and customize these applications.
What is the SAS BI Content Development?
The proficiency in SAS Business Intelligence and its authentic application and management allows professionals with the capability to report and analyse the organization’s data and compile reports without external help. They should also be able to conduct analyses ad build dashboards. A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam tests the professional’s profound ease with the SAS Business Intelligence Environment.
Preparing for the A00-270; the SAS BI Content Development exam
The SAS institute recommends that the candidate should attend the Creating Business Intelligence for Your Organization: Fast track course. The course will enhance the knowledge, skill and expertise regarding the creation of Business Intel of your organization using the SAS. Where the exam is not directly based on the Creating Business Intelligence for Your organization: Fast track course, it is does not go unnoticed that the course will enable the candidate to clear the A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam, as it will enhance the applicability skill of the knowledge for the candidate. The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam is based on the 4.3 version of BI and SAS 9.2 & 9.3.
What are the contents of the A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam?
The exam is structured with the objective to assess the concepts and hence is comprised of multiple choice questions. The number of questions is 64 and the candidate has a time of 120 minutes or 2 hours to complete the test. The exam tests the candidate on following topics:
Business User Reporting Applications
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Advanced Reporting Roles
Creation of Information Maps
Creating SAS BI Dashboard Application
Building Stored Processes
Utilization of Advanced Techniques with regards to SAS reports
Utilization of OLAP multi-dimension sources of data
SAS Platform Metadata
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?