ALL >> Education >> View Article
A U-turn To Success For You Career With The A00-270: Sas Bi Content Development Exam
Total Articles: 47
The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam is based on the SAS institute technology, SAS Business Intelligence. The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development certification is aimed at SAS professionals and experts who are designated with working with the SAS interface applications. With the SAS Interface applications they should be equipped with the ability to build, implement and customize these applications.
What is the SAS BI Content Development?
The proficiency in SAS Business Intelligence and its authentic application and management allows professionals with the capability to report and analyse the organization’s data and compile reports without external help. They should also be able to conduct analyses ad build dashboards. A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam tests the professional’s profound ease with the SAS Business Intelligence Environment.
Preparing for the A00-270; the SAS BI Content Development exam
The SAS institute recommends that the candidate should attend the Creating Business Intelligence for Your Organization: Fast track course. The course will enhance the knowledge, skill and expertise regarding the creation of Business Intel of your organization using the SAS. Where the exam is not directly based on the Creating Business Intelligence for Your organization: Fast track course, it is does not go unnoticed that the course will enable the candidate to clear the A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam, as it will enhance the applicability skill of the knowledge for the candidate. The A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam is based on the 4.3 version of BI and SAS 9.2 & 9.3.
What are the contents of the A00-270, SAS BI Content Development exam?
The exam is structured with the objective to assess the concepts and hence is comprised of multiple choice questions. The number of questions is 64 and the candidate has a time of 120 minutes or 2 hours to complete the test. The exam tests the candidate on following topics:
Business User Reporting Applications
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Advanced Reporting Roles
Creation of Information Maps
Creating SAS BI Dashboard Application
Building Stored Processes
Utilization of Advanced Techniques with regards to SAS reports
Utilization of OLAP multi-dimension sources of data
SAS Platform Metadata
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning