ALL >> Education >> View Article
Disappointed? The A00-260, Sas Data Integration Development Exam: A New Ray Of Hope For Your Career
Total Articles: 47
The A00-260: SAS Data Integration Development exam is offered by the SAS institute as a part of the SAS Global Certification program. Clearing the A00-260: SAS Data Integration Development exam honors the candidate with the designation of SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9. The A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam is administered through the Pearson VUE online Centers and in a joint effort by the SAS institute and Pearson VUE, all around the world.
The passing score that needs to be achieved on the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS 9 is at least 70%. The questions put forth in the exam are 76 in all. The questions are multiple-choice and a given time of 105 minutes is allotted to complete the questions.
The exam topics covered in the exam are
Overview of the SAS 9
Creation of Metadata for source data and target data
Creation of Metadata for Jobs and Target data
Working with tables; Working with Table Loader Transformation
Slowly Changing Dimensions
Deployment of Jobs
The SAS institute recommends that the candidate take the SAS Data Integration Studio Fast Track Course for appearing and obtaining best marks in the A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam. The exam is not directly based on the course but the curse is crucial in applied knowledge and extracting that knowledge.
The A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam requires that the candidate should be well equipped with the knowledge and skill necessary for the collection, storage and cleansing of data using the SAS 9 and employ this knowledge for the reporting and analytics of business solutions and reports. The Candidate should display ample proficiency and adaptability with the SAS environment. Ability to utilize the SAS software to the full is enhancing with the A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam and certification.
After the candidate completes the certification he/she will be admitted into the SAS Public Registry of Certified Professionals. The candidate becomes a part of the SAS Certification Records Management System. The candidate may choose not to become a part of the Public Registry of SAS Certified Professionals.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur