ALL >> Education >> View Article
Disappointed? The A00-260, Sas Data Integration Development Exam: A New Ray Of Hope For Your Career
Total Articles: 47
The A00-260: SAS Data Integration Development exam is offered by the SAS institute as a part of the SAS Global Certification program. Clearing the A00-260: SAS Data Integration Development exam honors the candidate with the designation of SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9. The A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam is administered through the Pearson VUE online Centers and in a joint effort by the SAS institute and Pearson VUE, all around the world.
The passing score that needs to be achieved on the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS 9 is at least 70%. The questions put forth in the exam are 76 in all. The questions are multiple-choice and a given time of 105 minutes is allotted to complete the questions.
The exam topics covered in the exam are
Overview of the SAS 9
Creation of Metadata for source data and target data
Creation of Metadata for Jobs and Target data
Working with tables; Working with Table Loader Transformation
Slowly Changing Dimensions
Deployment of Jobs
The SAS institute recommends that the candidate take the SAS Data Integration Studio Fast Track Course for appearing and obtaining best marks in the A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam. The exam is not directly based on the course but the curse is crucial in applied knowledge and extracting that knowledge.
The A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam requires that the candidate should be well equipped with the knowledge and skill necessary for the collection, storage and cleansing of data using the SAS 9 and employ this knowledge for the reporting and analytics of business solutions and reports. The Candidate should display ample proficiency and adaptability with the SAS environment. Ability to utilize the SAS software to the full is enhancing with the A00-260, SAS Data Integration Development exam and certification.
After the candidate completes the certification he/she will be admitted into the SAS Public Registry of Certified Professionals. The candidate becomes a part of the SAS Certification Records Management System. The candidate may choose not to become a part of the Public Registry of SAS Certified Professionals.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni