ALL >> General >> View Article
Being A Painter
Total Articles: 2
A painter is a person who brings out his emotions and thoughts by a piece of art and represents it in a very colorful manner and in an extreme good shape. A painting is just like poetry and a painter is just like a poet. The way a poet expresses his thought in his poetry, the same way a painter expresses his ideas and thinking through his piece of art. He expresses his thoughts not through words but just through a medium of a paper, brush and paints.
Earlier, painting was just an art. It was a skill which was in built in a very few talented and lucky people. But now you can develop artistic skills through practice. Nowadays, painting has become a business among the builders and craftsmen. There is no problem in trading but the originality of a few famous masterpieces has been lost. In today’s world there are very few artists who have achieved fame, honor and money. Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci and the likes have always been great inspiration for many.
People find it quite shocking if they come to know that a technical expert can also be an artist. Sounds strange, isn’t it? As a matter of fact, it is somehow related. For an example, let us say that painting and hacking has a lot in common. In one way hackers and artists both are makers. They both try to make good things and in order to make those good things they discover new techniques which keep their work getting better.
In order to become a true artist it takes a lot more than mere time and hard work. The basic necessities required in an artist are:
1) Thoughtfulness- A painter cannot be mean and shallow. He cannot have a base thinking rather he should be a deep thinker.
2) Devoting time to your passion- If once you have recognized your inner quality and have a mindset that you want to be an artist no matter what it takes then you need to devote your time as well as your heart and soul to it. Nobody becomes an artist out of the blue with just good talent. It is necessary to work on your talent in order to make it better.
3) Imagination- It is a much needed ingredient in an artist. An artist will never be successful until he is able to express his imagination fully. For an artist, expressing his/her imagination is a key point to their success.
4) Accepting criticism- If an artist knows how to take compliments and praises in his stride then he should learn how to deal with criticism and negative comments as well.
For a painter, his paintings are his mode of communication with the world. Through their work, they speak up their mind. They make wonderful pieces to share and if they didn’t then their thoughts stay unspoken.
Painting skills are something which is in borne and these are the myriad qualities which only a few lucky ones possess and not all of us.
General Articles1. National Sports Day Celebrated At Alpha School Cbse Cit Nagar
2. We Are Digital Marketing Agency
Author: masud rana
3. Essential Checklist For Air Conditioning Installation In Melbourne
Author: Satendra Kumar
4. Buying Accent Chairs: Are You Keeping These Factors In View?
Author: Furniture Bank
5. Artist Ramesh Gorjala
6. Tablet Repair Centre Manchester – Tabletrepairer.co.uk
7. Not-for-profit Company Fell To Credit Card Scam
Author: lexie grey
8. Meishen Brand Is Favored By European Market
Author: hu Allen
9. Hp Laptop Repair Centre In Uk
Author: HP Repair Centre
10. How To Find The Best Plumbing Service In And Around Glendale?
Author: Jack Ronald
11. Enjoy With Escorts Fashions Any Time Any Wherein
Author: Enjoy with Escorts fashions any time any wherein
12. How To Make International Calls Cost Effective.
Author: sachin kumar
13. Garbage Disposal Part - Iii
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - III
14. Android Mobile Dialer: Useful Mobile Application In Recent Times.
Author: sachin kumar
15. Garbage Disposal Part - I
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - I