ALL >> General >> View Article
Being A Painter
Total Articles: 2
A painter is a person who brings out his emotions and thoughts by a piece of art and represents it in a very colorful manner and in an extreme good shape. A painting is just like poetry and a painter is just like a poet. The way a poet expresses his thought in his poetry, the same way a painter expresses his ideas and thinking through his piece of art. He expresses his thoughts not through words but just through a medium of a paper, brush and paints.
Earlier, painting was just an art. It was a skill which was in built in a very few talented and lucky people. But now you can develop artistic skills through practice. Nowadays, painting has become a business among the builders and craftsmen. There is no problem in trading but the originality of a few famous masterpieces has been lost. In today’s world there are very few artists who have achieved fame, honor and money. Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci and the likes have always been great inspiration for many.
People find it quite shocking if they come to know that a technical expert can also be an artist. Sounds strange, isn’t it? As a matter of fact, it is somehow related. For an example, let us say that painting and hacking has a lot in common. In one way hackers and artists both are makers. They both try to make good things and in order to make those good things they discover new techniques which keep their work getting better.
In order to become a true artist it takes a lot more than mere time and hard work. The basic necessities required in an artist are:
1) Thoughtfulness- A painter cannot be mean and shallow. He cannot have a base thinking rather he should be a deep thinker.
2) Devoting time to your passion- If once you have recognized your inner quality and have a mindset that you want to be an artist no matter what it takes then you need to devote your time as well as your heart and soul to it. Nobody becomes an artist out of the blue with just good talent. It is necessary to work on your talent in order to make it better.
3) Imagination- It is a much needed ingredient in an artist. An artist will never be successful until he is able to express his imagination fully. For an artist, expressing his/her imagination is a key point to their success.
4) Accepting criticism- If an artist knows how to take compliments and praises in his stride then he should learn how to deal with criticism and negative comments as well.
For a painter, his paintings are his mode of communication with the world. Through their work, they speak up their mind. They make wonderful pieces to share and if they didn’t then their thoughts stay unspoken.
Painting skills are something which is in borne and these are the myriad qualities which only a few lucky ones possess and not all of us.
General Articles1. Cold Storage, Refrigeration, Industrial, Warehousing Consultant In Pune
2. Join Nsa At Tug Connects 2018
Author: Neil Smilowitz
3. How To Find Best Website Design & Development Company In Udaipur ?
4. Perché Voglio Raggiungere E Ispirare I Miei Fan
5. Il Fait Une Robe Fabuleuse Disponible Et Dit
6. Replica Cartier Hermes Bvlgari Jewelry@mimo.su
7. Imitation Necklaces And Long Chain Set@mimo.su
8. Replica Cartier Love Bracelet Malaysia@mimo.su
9. Luxury Cartier Replica Rings Wholesale@mimo.su
10. Best Necklaces For Different Neck Lines@mimo.su
11. Eightvape - Best Online Us Vape Shop, Provide Kinds Of Vape Juice
12. Motorized Awnings
13. Best Investment On Land Is Land
Author: Shivam Verma
14. 80g Registration
Author: Deepak kumar
15. Police Lights For Cars: What You Should Know
Author: Justin Tomney