ALL >> Health >> View Article
Guide To Using A Smokeless Cigar Instead Of A Tobacco Filled One
Total Articles: 7
Smoking as an issue has been already an issue of concern for almost every country today in the world. America being a world leader has been tackling with the issue of smoking now for now many years. Tobacco less cigar is a result of the steps taken by the government and other organisations to help the people of the country especially youngsters to quit smoking. Quitting smoking all together seemed to be a difficult task therefore; many leading companies came up with a healthier option called the tobacco less cigar.
The product presently available in the retail market and also on online websites is called tobacco less cigar because of the absence of tobacco from the product. It is also called smokeless cigar because the product does not give out harmful smoke which is dangerous for both the smoker and the bystander.
Second hand smoke as we all knows is equally dangerous as the smoke that is being inhaled by the smoker. Research conducted by physicians and doctors all over the world has proved that smoke that is inhaled by bystanders unconsciously poses harmful health risks. Some of the common symptoms experienced by people seen in the company of smokers are as follows:
1. Watery eyes
3. Choking sensation
4. Various kinds of allergies
The sensation of choking or any kind of discomfort is specially experienced by people while they are in an enclosed area or an indoor place. Most of the people who usually share their surrounding with smokers have complained of discomfort in breathing or choking while they were sitting in an indoor place. The government of almost every country in the world therefore has levied heavy fine on people smoking in public places and have also clearly demarcated smoking zones from non smoking zones. A smokeless cigar can be easily used in indoor places or enclosed areas without causing any possible danger to the health of other or discomfort. There is no smoke involved only vapour comes out from the product therefore; it can be used anywhere and everywhere.
The smell and smoke of a cigarette became a nuisance in almost every country of the world; therefore the government came in collaboration with some companies which took up the project of manufacturing a smoking option which was healthier than regular tobacco filled cigarettes. The result was an electronic cigar, this product does not disturb the serenity of the environment or pollute it, hence it can be used by everyone, no matter what their age is and where are they. A smokeless cigar cannot be legally provided to minor i.e. anyone under the age of 18.
A smokeless cigar gives out vapour as the body of the cigar contains a liquid which gets heated up when the product is switched on the user. The e-cigar gets heated up with the batteries attached the liquid contains minimal amount of nicotine. The nicotine is added to give the smoker the same kind of satisfaction that is provided by a tobacco filled cigarette.
Robin is an expert content writer. He is very experienced content writer. He has written many articles on Tobacco less Cigar
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel