ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Online Raw Silk Dress Material
Total Articles: 278
Raw silk is a filament yarn from which the gummy substance that comes with the silken yarn has not been separated. This sericin or sticky substance is removed by putting the cocoons in boiling water so that the gum separates out. The filament yarn is too fine to be woven directly. Hence the uneven strands are reeled in by hand and uniform strands are formed to make it suitable for weaving. Raw silk is of light biege to yellow colour. Since the yarn is not even and lacks lustre, raw silk weaving produces a slightly dull and coarser fabric than one from pure silks. Raw silk threads are washed in soapy water to get some shine and then dyeing is done. Hand reeled threads can be combined to desired thickness for thin and light fabrics and for sligtly heavier fabrics. Raw silk is dyed with natural and artificial dyes.
Unnati has a unique range of fusion salwar kameez where trending designs, patterns and colours have been incorporated in traditional styles of fabric making, and available in retail and wholesale. Examples of offerings are provided.
The pretty green and maroon Raw silk salwar kameez has embroidery and zardozi work all over on the green Kameez. The plain maroon silk salwar is a delightful contrast. The dual alternating colour chiffon chunni with embroidered floral buttis is an eye catcher. This charmer would do well for any occasion like weddings, parties, social events, get-togethers, festivals, traditional functions.
Take the stunning combination of the mustard and black pure Banarasi raw silk salwar kameez. It has sequins and kundhan work along with spring embroidery work on the mustard colour Kameez. The salwar is plain black cotton, while the dual colour silk dupatta in light brown and blue black with checks pattern all over is a perfect match. This exquisite piece is suitable for exclusive occasions such as parties, weddings, big events.
Unnati silks, the largest ethnic online Indian shop offers exquisite designer raw silk unstitched salwar kameez dress materials, for sale online. Our Online shopping store has the widest range of rich Indian Salwar Kameez and Sarees. At Unnati Silks, you can buy unique, exclusive collection at affordable prices.
You can purchase online at Unnati silks and the products will be dispatched within 24 working hours of placing the order. We have Free shipping and Cash on Delivery (COD) facility for Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Ernakulum, Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur and many other Indian cities. We also do Worldwide express shipping to countries like United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), UAE, Dubai, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Chicago, New Zealand and others.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress