ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Online Raw Silk Dress Material
Total Articles: 266
Raw silk is a filament yarn from which the gummy substance that comes with the silken yarn has not been separated. This sericin or sticky substance is removed by putting the cocoons in boiling water so that the gum separates out. The filament yarn is too fine to be woven directly. Hence the uneven strands are reeled in by hand and uniform strands are formed to make it suitable for weaving. Raw silk is of light biege to yellow colour. Since the yarn is not even and lacks lustre, raw silk weaving produces a slightly dull and coarser fabric than one from pure silks. Raw silk threads are washed in soapy water to get some shine and then dyeing is done. Hand reeled threads can be combined to desired thickness for thin and light fabrics and for sligtly heavier fabrics. Raw silk is dyed with natural and artificial dyes.
Unnati has a unique range of fusion salwar kameez where trending designs, patterns and colours have been incorporated in traditional styles of fabric making, and available in retail and wholesale. Examples of offerings are provided.
The pretty green and maroon Raw silk salwar kameez has embroidery and zardozi work all over on the green Kameez. The plain maroon silk salwar is a delightful contrast. The dual alternating colour chiffon chunni with embroidered floral buttis is an eye catcher. This charmer would do well for any occasion like weddings, parties, social events, get-togethers, festivals, traditional functions.
Take the stunning combination of the mustard and black pure Banarasi raw silk salwar kameez. It has sequins and kundhan work along with spring embroidery work on the mustard colour Kameez. The salwar is plain black cotton, while the dual colour silk dupatta in light brown and blue black with checks pattern all over is a perfect match. This exquisite piece is suitable for exclusive occasions such as parties, weddings, big events.
Unnati silks, the largest ethnic online Indian shop offers exquisite designer raw silk unstitched salwar kameez dress materials, for sale online. Our Online shopping store has the widest range of rich Indian Salwar Kameez and Sarees. At Unnati Silks, you can buy unique, exclusive collection at affordable prices.
You can purchase online at Unnati silks and the products will be dispatched within 24 working hours of placing the order. We have Free shipping and Cash on Delivery (COD) facility for Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Ernakulum, Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur and many other Indian cities. We also do Worldwide express shipping to countries like United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), UAE, Dubai, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Chicago, New Zealand and others.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4184.108.40.206.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar