ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers Welcomes Visitors To The Top Boston Events In December
Total Articles: 20
For some families, the holidays have not truly begun until they have watched the Sugar Plum Fairy dance across the stage. The Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker is a much-loved holiday Event in Boston.The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers – A Boston Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome visitors who come to see The Nutcracker and the many other holiday Events in the city. View Special Offer details.
When: November 29 through December 29, 2013
Where: Boston Opera House | 539 Washington Street Boston, MA 02111
While The Nutcracker is certainly an old favorite, this year The Boston Ballet will introduce all new sets and costumes to this Event in Boston. Even if you’ve seen this performance 100 times, it will be like seeing it for the first time. The new sets are positively magical. You’ll be just as captivated by the dazzling sets as you will be by the talented dancers.
The special effects are so incredible that you will be effortlessly swept away for two hours to other lands. Enjoy the excitement of the fight scene, the beauty of the Land of Snow and the color and whimsy of the Land of Sweets.
The Boston Opera House is a beautiful and historic venue that has been a popular spot since it first opened as a Vaudeville stage in 1928. The lovely venue only adds to the experience of seeing The Nutcracker here. Tickets for the most popular dates often sell out well in advance, so be sure to reserve your tickets early.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotels is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
When you visit Boston, choose Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - A Boston Hotel located close to Boston Back Bay and Boston Common Park.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here. or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Visit The Boston Park Plaza Hotel Website.
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco