ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers Welcomes Visitors To The Top Boston Events In December
Total Articles: 20
For some families, the holidays have not truly begun until they have watched the Sugar Plum Fairy dance across the stage. The Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker is a much-loved holiday Event in Boston.The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers – A Boston Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome visitors who come to see The Nutcracker and the many other holiday Events in the city. View Special Offer details.
When: November 29 through December 29, 2013
Where: Boston Opera House | 539 Washington Street Boston, MA 02111
While The Nutcracker is certainly an old favorite, this year The Boston Ballet will introduce all new sets and costumes to this Event in Boston. Even if you’ve seen this performance 100 times, it will be like seeing it for the first time. The new sets are positively magical. You’ll be just as captivated by the dazzling sets as you will be by the talented dancers.
The special effects are so incredible that you will be effortlessly swept away for two hours to other lands. Enjoy the excitement of the fight scene, the beauty of the Land of Snow and the color and whimsy of the Land of Sweets.
The Boston Opera House is a beautiful and historic venue that has been a popular spot since it first opened as a Vaudeville stage in 1928. The lovely venue only adds to the experience of seeing The Nutcracker here. Tickets for the most popular dates often sell out well in advance, so be sure to reserve your tickets early.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotels is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
When you visit Boston, choose Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - A Boston Hotel located close to Boston Back Bay and Boston Common Park.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here. or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Visit The Boston Park Plaza Hotel Website.
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson