ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Fuel Efficiency Lineup Attributes
Total Articles: 3
Both men and women from all age groups are becoming much more aware of the importance of fuel efficiency for a number of reasons and the 2014 Honda lineup and increasingly gaining their attention. Although our economy is recovering from an economic downfall, consumers are still looking for ways to be more cost efficient. Driving one of Honda's fuel efficient cars from its 2014 line-up saves on yearly fuel costs, freeing up money for other needs. The Honda Fit EV was ranked #3 in the top gas mileage coupe and compact car segment. This same model also was ranked #3 for in the best gas mileage hybrid segment. And Honda plans to continue this trend of being in the top ten for many years to come.
The vast majority of recent college graduates are forced to make fiscally responsible decisions with student loans resting on their shoulders. Many of these same graduates are also aware of the detrimental importance of global climate change and that we have the power to change this dreadful trend. The new Honda lineup of fuel efficient vehicles helps to reduce climate change. One of the contributing factors to our global climate change is the continual emission of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the burning of gasoline and diesel fuel. It is no wonder why the award-winning Honda has put so much effort and technology into its new vehicles. Honda stands at the forefront, paving the way for other vehicles to follow in this important arena. Its V-6 power will prove to be an engine of intelligence, enough to be ranked as the highest fuel economy rating of any eight-passenger SUV.
Those who are conscious about America's sustainability as a whole are aware of oil dependence and how this directly relates to the ever-rising costs. Increased energy sustainability is vital and helps to decrease overall costs, as oil is non-renewable and we must find alternate technologies to become more sustainable and the Honda 2014 lineup is stepping up the plate. Even the Department of Energy ratings listed the Honda CR-Z as one of its top picks. Honda has made a conscientious effort to build a vehicle that contributes to the global effort to preserve our vital resources and to contribute to our ability to decrease the overall need of elements that can, in the long run, cause damage. With Honda's EPA rating of 36 mg and some cars reaching 50 mg, it's making it almost impossible for the competitors to keep up, while still paving the way for them to follow.
Riverside Honda is your Riverside, CA Honda dealer. We sell and service new, used and certified pre-owned Honda cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda Odyssey Riverside CA or Honda Ridgeline Riverside CA, Call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe