ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Fuel Efficiency Lineup Attributes
Total Articles: 3
Both men and women from all age groups are becoming much more aware of the importance of fuel efficiency for a number of reasons and the 2014 Honda lineup and increasingly gaining their attention. Although our economy is recovering from an economic downfall, consumers are still looking for ways to be more cost efficient. Driving one of Honda's fuel efficient cars from its 2014 line-up saves on yearly fuel costs, freeing up money for other needs. The Honda Fit EV was ranked #3 in the top gas mileage coupe and compact car segment. This same model also was ranked #3 for in the best gas mileage hybrid segment. And Honda plans to continue this trend of being in the top ten for many years to come.
The vast majority of recent college graduates are forced to make fiscally responsible decisions with student loans resting on their shoulders. Many of these same graduates are also aware of the detrimental importance of global climate change and that we have the power to change this dreadful trend. The new Honda lineup of fuel efficient vehicles helps to reduce climate change. One of the contributing factors to our global climate change is the continual emission of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the burning of gasoline and diesel fuel. It is no wonder why the award-winning Honda has put so much effort and technology into its new vehicles. Honda stands at the forefront, paving the way for other vehicles to follow in this important arena. Its V-6 power will prove to be an engine of intelligence, enough to be ranked as the highest fuel economy rating of any eight-passenger SUV.
Those who are conscious about America's sustainability as a whole are aware of oil dependence and how this directly relates to the ever-rising costs. Increased energy sustainability is vital and helps to decrease overall costs, as oil is non-renewable and we must find alternate technologies to become more sustainable and the Honda 2014 lineup is stepping up the plate. Even the Department of Energy ratings listed the Honda CR-Z as one of its top picks. Honda has made a conscientious effort to build a vehicle that contributes to the global effort to preserve our vital resources and to contribute to our ability to decrease the overall need of elements that can, in the long run, cause damage. With Honda's EPA rating of 36 mg and some cars reaching 50 mg, it's making it almost impossible for the competitors to keep up, while still paving the way for them to follow.
Riverside Honda is your Riverside, CA Honda dealer. We sell and service new, used and certified pre-owned Honda cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda Odyssey Riverside CA or Honda Ridgeline Riverside CA, Call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook