ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Most Houses Built Illegally In Way Of Faridabad-noida-ghaziabad Expressway Demolished
Total Articles: 8
FNG has become the Authority's most sought after project to ease increasing traffic. "No encroachment on government land will be allowed to disturb the work of the expressway. The Authority aims to complete it as soon as possible," said Rajesh Prakash, DCEO, Noida Authority.
The demolition drive on Friday went on for almost six hours. The Authority team, comprising officials from the anti-encroachment cell and land wing, removed houses built on government land meant for the expressway. Land mafia had illegally sold the plots long back. Similar kinds of anti-encroachment drives will continue in future, said officials.
The Authority CEO Rama Raman had earlier directed engineers to speed up work on all Projects. "FNG is a very important project not just for residents living around it, but also the realty sector. It is due to such factors that we are clearing hurdles to make way for early delivery of the project," said a senior Authority official.
Also, officials have been on their toes to resolve all legal issues between farmers and the Authority so that work does not come to a standstill. The Rs 1,000 Crore, 43km-long FNG Expressway has faced several hurdles in the past as farmers had refused to give up their land for the project. Besides, local land mafia sold land for the project to people, who built houses on it.
Plan for the expressway was started in 1989, while work commenced in 1993. The Authority has already completed work on 16 kilo-meters of the 21km stretch which falls in Noida's jurisdiction. The remaining part of FNG lies in Ghaziabad and Faridabad. Since the Authority's progress on this road was very slow, colonizers saw an opportunity and sold the expressway land illegally, claimed officials.
Web – www.researchprop.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd