ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Most Houses Built Illegally In Way Of Faridabad-noida-ghaziabad Expressway Demolished
Total Articles: 8
FNG has become the Authority's most sought after project to ease increasing traffic. "No encroachment on government land will be allowed to disturb the work of the expressway. The Authority aims to complete it as soon as possible," said Rajesh Prakash, DCEO, Noida Authority.
The demolition drive on Friday went on for almost six hours. The Authority team, comprising officials from the anti-encroachment cell and land wing, removed houses built on government land meant for the expressway. Land mafia had illegally sold the plots long back. Similar kinds of anti-encroachment drives will continue in future, said officials.
The Authority CEO Rama Raman had earlier directed engineers to speed up work on all Projects. "FNG is a very important project not just for residents living around it, but also the realty sector. It is due to such factors that we are clearing hurdles to make way for early delivery of the project," said a senior Authority official.
Also, officials have been on their toes to resolve all legal issues between farmers and the Authority so that work does not come to a standstill. The Rs 1,000 Crore, 43km-long FNG Expressway has faced several hurdles in the past as farmers had refused to give up their land for the project. Besides, local land mafia sold land for the project to people, who built houses on it.
Plan for the expressway was started in 1989, while work commenced in 1993. The Authority has already completed work on 16 kilo-meters of the 21km stretch which falls in Noida's jurisdiction. The remaining part of FNG lies in Ghaziabad and Faridabad. Since the Authority's progress on this road was very slow, colonizers saw an opportunity and sold the expressway land illegally, claimed officials.
Web – www.researchprop.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Lodha Codename Hidden Jewel – Symbol Of Luxurious
Author: Rohit Sharma
2. Buy Flats In Bangalore Through Red Coupon At A Lucrative Price
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
3. All About A Will After The Death Of The Owner
Author: anitha tiwarii
4. Foreclosures And Its Benefits
Author: Re Investor Forum
5. Investors Are Adding More Residential Rentals In Bronx Nyc
Author: Lawrence Roy
6. 2 Bhk Luxurious Apartments In Pune Comes With The Best Features
7. Redcoupon Franchise: A Single Destination For Home Buyers And Business Investors
Author: Red Coupon
8. Kolte Patil Itowers Exente: Ideal Investment With Great Returns!
Author: Priya Sharma
9. Top Things To Know About Bal Harbour, Florida
Author: Irit Naymark
10. Options For Funding Your Home Purchase In India
Author: Keya Homes
11. Top Reasons Why Foreigners Are Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: anil kumar
12. Green And Ecofriendly Home Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle
Author: TBPL Builders
13. Home Techniques That Every Luxury House Builder Should Provide
Author: Leila Adam
14. Flats In Zirakpur, Emerging Real Estate Location Near Chandigarh
Author: Natasha Singh
15. Jm Florence: Where You Get The Extravagant Conveniences
Author: JM Florence is one of the best residential project