ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Guests Who Come For The Popular Events Like The Radio City Christmas
Total Articles: 17
Of all the holiday NYC Events, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular is one of the most magical. Since 1933 this performance has been making thrilling audiences while helping to get them into the holiday spirit. The show has grown and changed over the years, but what have not changed are the delighted faces of audience members. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel has special offers to welcome visitors who come to enjoy this and other holiday Events in New York. View Special Offer details.
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
When: November 8 through December 30, 2013
Where: Radio City Music Hall | 1260 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is an NYC Event that all ages can enjoy. Even if you’ve seen this show before, the addition of new numbers will make it seem brand new. Of course, keeping the spirit of the original production is important to the producers, so some numbers remain for years. One, The Parade of Wooden Soldiers, has been in every show for 80 years.
When you come to the city in December, add this magical NYC Event to your list of things to do. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, along with other top holiday Events in New York, is one of the reasons that so many people from around the country like to spend their holidays here.
While several performance dates are available, keep in mind that some of the more popular dates sell out well in advance. Reserve your tickets as soon as you book your Guest Suite at a NYC Hotel to be sure you will be able to experience this exciting holiday show!
About The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an NYC Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel - view our Guest Rooms & Suites or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family