ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Guests Who Come For The Popular Events Like The Radio City Christmas
Total Articles: 17
Of all the holiday NYC Events, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular is one of the most magical. Since 1933 this performance has been making thrilling audiences while helping to get them into the holiday spirit. The show has grown and changed over the years, but what have not changed are the delighted faces of audience members. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel has special offers to welcome visitors who come to enjoy this and other holiday Events in New York. View Special Offer details.
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
When: November 8 through December 30, 2013
Where: Radio City Music Hall | 1260 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is an NYC Event that all ages can enjoy. Even if you’ve seen this show before, the addition of new numbers will make it seem brand new. Of course, keeping the spirit of the original production is important to the producers, so some numbers remain for years. One, The Parade of Wooden Soldiers, has been in every show for 80 years.
When you come to the city in December, add this magical NYC Event to your list of things to do. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, along with other top holiday Events in New York, is one of the reasons that so many people from around the country like to spend their holidays here.
While several performance dates are available, keep in mind that some of the more popular dates sell out well in advance. Reserve your tickets as soon as you book your Guest Suite at a NYC Hotel to be sure you will be able to experience this exciting holiday show!
About The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an NYC Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel - view our Guest Rooms & Suites or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Visit The Manhattan - Times Square Hotel Website.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa