ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Boost Immune System By Using Alternative Supplements?
Total Articles: 60
Immune system of the body facilitates to fight with germs and bacteria which cause sickness and spreads infections. Weak immune system can place a slight resistance against these infections. And that is why it is essential to strengthen the immune of the body. There are various alternative supplements for immune which facilitate to fortify it and raise the resistance level of the body against these illness causing agents. It also helps to recover the health of your body faster.
Given below are some of the herbal supplements that help you to boost your immune system:
1. Licorice: Licorice is one of the best herbal supplement which is useful in fighting bacteria. It helps to strengthen the respiratory tract by fighting with virus and infections. It is also famous for boosting your immune by fighting with harmful viruses like influenza and hepatitis-B.
2. Pau D’ Arco: Pau D’ Arco is a natural supplement that increases the power of the immune and encourages it to generate macrophages. Macrophages are anti cells that digest the bacteria. This cure is also used to improve stamina and energy level of the body. It also performs as a remedy against flu, yeast infection, venereal disease, herpes simplex, athlete’s foot, syphilis and gonorrhea.
3. Goldenseal Root: Goldenseal root is an astonishing supplement used to improve up the performance of the immune. You can also take this remedy for preventing cold and other infection.
4. Cayenne: Another supplement that increases the resistance of immune system is cayenne. It is also famous for curing infections, cold and sore throat.
5. Echinacea: Echinacea is one of the most effective herbal antibiotic supplement that helps to fight against carious infections and diseases like flu, cold, fever and blood poisoning. It also helps to boost your immune system by fighting with infections that damage your body. It also works towards enhancing the occurrence of white blood cells in the blood stream by building the immune system stronger.
Other natural supplements used to strengthen and boost the immune include peppermint leaf and cat’s claw. Apart from this, another supplement that you can take to boost immune is Revival capsule.
Revival capsule is a combination of famous herbs like satavar, shudh shilajit, safed musli, ashwagandha, haritaki, jaiphal, salabmisri, kesar, etc. which helps to improve your physical and psychological performance and also helps in preventing pressure and tiredness. It is a daily health supplement that facilitates to improve the health of an individual. Revival capsule contain anti aging properties which helps in boosting your body immune system. It fortifies the body resistance and assist to battle against illnesses and diseases.
We extremely suggested you to take Revival capsules for at least 3 months to get finest results from this natural supplement. The main advantage of using this supplement is that they are totally safe and the result of this is long term. To get better result, you are suggested to take one or two capsules of Revival two times in a day regularly with plain water or milk.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe