ALL >> Health >> View Article
10 Herbal Remedies To Improve Immune System Of The Body
Total Articles: 60
Immune system of the body is a wonderful functionality that creates antibodies to battle against diseases whether it is fungal, bacterial and cancers. Every micro organism that attacks our body is reserved under check and it is ruined by the immune system of our body. Any disturbance by a micro organism alerts the immune and it creates antibodies against micro organism to raze it.
Using of herbal remedies is one of the best methods to improve system of the body. Listed below are 10 herbal remedies that you can use to cure this problem:
1. Carrots: Carrot is one of the best protectors of the immune. Carrot contains carotenes that strengthen the production of white blood cells. Eating carrots can also facilitate the body to fight against infection easily.
2. Garlic: Garlic is the best herbal remedy which is famous for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. According to the study, it is found that garlic strengthen your immune system and prevent cancer. It also helps to produce white blood cells I the body which kills infections.
3. Kale: Kale contains vitamin A that assists the body to kill cancer cells. Vitamin A is one of an anti-oxidant that helps in the production of white blood cells. It also enhances the capacity of antibodies to counter to attacker.
4. Guava: Consuming this herbal remedy can fulfill the needs of vitamin C in the body. Vitamin C works as an immune booster by assisting white blood cells perform at their climax and speeding up the reaction time of your immune.
5. Almonds: Almond is a rich source of vitamin E which helps to strengthen your immune system. Lack of vitamin E in the body can cause various troubles in the working process of the immune.
6. Mushrooms: Mushrooms are a multipurpose herbal remedy that can cure various types of health disorders. Antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties of mushrooms can help to fight with colds, flu and other diseases. To improve your immune system performance, you are suggested to take mushrooms with vegetables or soups.
7. Ginger: Ginger is one more herbal remedy that has been used for centuries to improve immune system and health. Its antispasmodic and anti-viral agent helps your immune system by curing various health disorders like cancer.
8. Emblica: Emblica is one of an effective Indian gooseberry. The anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties of this herbal remedy helps to improve the performance of your immune.
9. Olive leaf: Olive leaf is a high source of omega-3 fatty acids which primary function is to boost immune system. Olive leaf and oil also have anti-bacterial properties that fight against infection.
10. Elderberry: Elderberry is also used as the herbal remedy for long time. It is mainly used for preventing infection and improving immune.
Revival capsule is another herbal remedy that helps to improve your body immune system. It cools down your nerve cells and lessens the happening of nervous disorders like nervousness, tension and depression. To get better result, you are suggested to take this Revival capsule for at least 3 months.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe