ALL >> Health >> View Article
9 Natural Weight Gainers With Cheapest Cost
Total Articles: 60
There are lots of people who find it difficult to gain weight. For gaining weight, sometimes people for a gym and buy various weight gaining supplements which are expensive. Therefore, to cure this problem, the best method is to go weight gainers foods and supplement like eggs, bananas, ginger, etc because they are cheap and easily available.
Given below are some of the good weigh gainers that help to gain weight:
1. Bananas: Bananas are one of the cheapest weight gainers. It contains 30 grams of carbs which assists quick digestion carbs and proteins in the body by building a fast solution for weight gain. Eating of banana daily after every meal can helps you to gain weight.
2. Olive oils: Olive oil is popular weight gainer for health conscious persons because it is the cheapest source of polyunsaturated and nutritious mono fats. You can easily take it with salad or by cooking foods.
3. Tuna: Tuna is one of the cheapest weight gaining food that contain 25 grams of lean protein which cure this problem by providing nutrition to your.
4. Canned tuna is making its name in the cheapest muscle building foods available in the market. Canned tuna has at least 25 grams of lean protein that is highly nutritious and delicious as well. There are commercial tuna packed in oil which is twice as many calories with just about the same cost as your regular canned tuna.
5. Egg: Egg is one of the richest sources of fat and protein. Every egg contains 6 grams of protein which is extremely effective as compared to other supplement. Egg is also priceless and it easily available in the market. Consuming 1 boiled egg in the morning can naturally help you to increase weight and muscle.
6. Ground beef: Ground beef is one of the healthier weight gainer that fulfills you muscle building needs. It contains about 6 to 7 grams of proteins which cure the problem of weight gain in very low price.
7. Whole milk: Whole milk is extremely popular among body builders. One cup of whole milk contains about 8 to 9 grams of fat and protein. It is the best natural supplement that mainly focuses on muscle weight gain. Drinking 2 cups of whole milk, one in the morning and one in the night can naturally helps to gain body weight.
8. Peanut cutter: Consuming the peanut butter regularly is one of the most effective and cheapest method to gain body mass. 2 teaspoon of peanut butter contains 16 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein. Therefore, taking two spoon of peanut butter with oatmeal and sandwich can absolutely raise your calories and build up your muscles.
9. Potatoes: Potatoes is another cheapest weight gainer. One potato contains 25 to 30 grams of carbs that would help you to build muscle mass quicker.
Apart from using weight cheapest weight gainer, you are also suggested to go for herbal supplement like FitOFat capsules. It is the best weight gainer supplement for both men and women. You can take FitOFat capsule for weight gain without any fear of side effect because it is purely made by natural herbs. To gain your weight naturally, you are suggested to take this weight gainer for at least 3 months.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips