ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dental Direct Mail Marketing Services May Be Your Solution
Total Articles: 40
Have you ever wondered what the best way to advertise your dental practice is? There are so many different marketing channels to use. From social media to email marketing to store front signage, selecting how to spend your marketing dollars can be a tough decision. It is a pretty tough equation to solve. However, many dental practices are finding direct mail to be a more effective marketing medium when trying to increase patient count with quick turnaround.
Direct Mail has tremendous benefits when you are trying to capture your customer audience. According to a recent article by Marketing Profs, on average 6.5 in 10 people or 65% of people who receive direct mail marketing make purchases or otherwise engage with the business. Also, according to Bolt Insurance, a recent study revealed that direct mail has 30 times the chance of receiving a response from the customer in comparison to email marketing.
Whatever marketing medium you choose, I am certain the goal is to maximize your marketing spend and gain the best return on investment. While there are several options to choose from when selecting direct mail advertising, one of the most used products for healthcare businesses is postcard marketing. Postcard marketing has proven to be efficient, cost-effective and generates the best results for these entities.
Why Postcard Marketing?
Regardless of what type of dentistry you offer, postcard marketing can help you get your message to the right audience and provides enough space to communicate special offers, create awareness of your practice and/or visually reflect before and after dental work. Postcards are short and easy to read and visually absorb. More than that, though, postcards are far cheaper than other forms of direct mail. The postage is cheaper, the printing is cheaper, and often the direct mail companies you’ll work with can provide a better price with postcards than they can any other form of marketing.
Maximize the Potential of Your Dental Postcards
Mudlick Mail has partnered with a number of dental businesses to produce hundreds of dental postcards. When working with a direct mail company, you should receive a turnkey service approach including:
- development of a target customer list and market map
- creative which is crafting the right message based on your marketing objectives and an eye-popping design reflective of your visual goals
- assistance with couponing and discounting offers
- a production plan and print schedule
- results reporting derived from tracking mechanisms such call analysis
Finally, a great direct advertising company will ensure your dental advertisement has a clear call to action and the small details are proofed for accuracy. For simplicity and ease, a great direct mail company should make the consulting process simple. Certain aspects should be automated and most importantly you should be provided a dedicated point of contact for streamlined communication, as well as accountability.
Find the right direct mail advertising company to meet your needs, then get started. Estimate your ROI on dental postcard marketing today.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla