ALL » Business >> View Article
Dental Direct Mail Marketing Services May Be Your SolutionBy Expert Author: Greg Sands
Have you ever wondered what the best way to advertise your dental practice is? There are so many different marketing channels to use. From social media to email marketing to store front signage, selecting how to spend your marketing dollars can be a tough decision. It is a pretty tough equation to solve. However, many dental practices are finding direct mail to be a more effective marketing medium when trying to increase patient count with quick turnaround.
Direct Mail has tremendous benefits when you are trying to capture your customer audience. According to a recent article by Marketing Profs, on average 6.5 in 10 people or 65% of people who receive direct mail marketing make purchases or otherwise engage with the business. Also, according to Bolt Insurance, a recent study revealed that direct mail has 30 times the chance of receiving a response from the customer in comparison to email marketing.
Whatever marketing medium you choose, I am certain the goal is to maximize your marketing spend and gain the best return on investment. While there are several options to choose from when selecting direct mail advertising, one of the most used products for healthcare businesses is postcard marketing. Postcard marketing has proven to be efficient, cost-effective and generates the best results for these entities.
Why Postcard Marketing?
Regardless of what type of dentistry you offer, postcard marketing can help you get your message to the right audience and provides enough space to communicate special offers, create awareness of your practice and/or visually reflect before and after dental work. Postcards are short and easy to read and visually absorb. More than that, though, postcards are far cheaper than other forms of direct mail. The postage is cheaper, the printing is cheaper, and often the direct mail companies you’ll work with can provide a better price with postcards than they can any other form of marketing.
Maximize the Potential of Your Dental Postcards
Mudlick Mail has partnered with a number of dental businesses to produce hundreds of dental postcards. When working with a direct mail company, you should receive a turnkey service approach including:
- development of a target customer list and market map
- creative which is crafting the right message based on your marketing objectives and an eye-popping design reflective of your visual goals
- assistance with couponing and discounting offers
- a production plan and print schedule
- results reporting derived from tracking mechanisms such call analysis
Finally, a great direct advertising company will ensure your dental advertisement has a clear call to action and the small details are proofed for accuracy. For simplicity and ease, a great direct mail company should make the consulting process simple. Certain aspects should be automated and most importantly you should be provided a dedicated point of contact for streamlined communication, as well as accountability.
Find the right direct mail advertising company to meet your needs, then get started. Estimate your ROI on dental postcard marketing today.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta