ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dental Direct Mail Marketing Services May Be Your Solution
Total Articles: 40
Have you ever wondered what the best way to advertise your dental practice is? There are so many different marketing channels to use. From social media to email marketing to store front signage, selecting how to spend your marketing dollars can be a tough decision. It is a pretty tough equation to solve. However, many dental practices are finding direct mail to be a more effective marketing medium when trying to increase patient count with quick turnaround.
Direct Mail has tremendous benefits when you are trying to capture your customer audience. According to a recent article by Marketing Profs, on average 6.5 in 10 people or 65% of people who receive direct mail marketing make purchases or otherwise engage with the business. Also, according to Bolt Insurance, a recent study revealed that direct mail has 30 times the chance of receiving a response from the customer in comparison to email marketing.
Whatever marketing medium you choose, I am certain the goal is to maximize your marketing spend and gain the best return on investment. While there are several options to choose from when selecting direct mail advertising, one of the most used products for healthcare businesses is postcard marketing. Postcard marketing has proven to be efficient, cost-effective and generates the best results for these entities.
Why Postcard Marketing?
Regardless of what type of dentistry you offer, postcard marketing can help you get your message to the right audience and provides enough space to communicate special offers, create awareness of your practice and/or visually reflect before and after dental work. Postcards are short and easy to read and visually absorb. More than that, though, postcards are far cheaper than other forms of direct mail. The postage is cheaper, the printing is cheaper, and often the direct mail companies you’ll work with can provide a better price with postcards than they can any other form of marketing.
Maximize the Potential of Your Dental Postcards
Mudlick Mail has partnered with a number of dental businesses to produce hundreds of dental postcards. When working with a direct mail company, you should receive a turnkey service approach including:
- development of a target customer list and market map
- creative which is crafting the right message based on your marketing objectives and an eye-popping design reflective of your visual goals
- assistance with couponing and discounting offers
- a production plan and print schedule
- results reporting derived from tracking mechanisms such call analysis
Finally, a great direct advertising company will ensure your dental advertisement has a clear call to action and the small details are proofed for accuracy. For simplicity and ease, a great direct mail company should make the consulting process simple. Certain aspects should be automated and most importantly you should be provided a dedicated point of contact for streamlined communication, as well as accountability.
Find the right direct mail advertising company to meet your needs, then get started. Estimate your ROI on dental postcard marketing today.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev