ALL >> General >> View Article
Total Articles: 25
Petrochemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. Northern fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
Northern Fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement / disengagement and special materials of construction.
Northern Fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. Northern Fan supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
Fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
For additional information please refer to http://www.northernindustrialsupplycompany.com/products/industrialfan_blowers.html
Ventilation Systems Engineer and Designer
Northern Fan Co.
General Articles1. Professional Web Development In Raipur
2. A Decking Contractor
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
3. Digital Art Trends In 2018
Author: jerry peterson
4. The Power Of Positive Mindset
Author: Shivam Verma
5. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - Ii
6. Indra Radar System & Agni Missiles– New Innovation By Drdo
Author: Meenakshi Rana
7. The Benefits Of Airport Limousine Service
8. Why Hire Professional Roofing Contractors In Crestview
9. How You Can Get A Dog Breeder In New Jersey
10. Tapware Perth
11. Java Training In Chennai
12. Party Dj Vancouver Is Very Professional, Engaging And A Solid Entertainer!
Author: Fabian Mize
13. Top Overseas Education Consultants In Hyderabad | The Hope
14. #feiyu Tech A2000 3-axis Dslr Gimbal
15. Dehydrated Onion Kibbled, Dehydrated White Onion Products, Dehydrated Onion Manufacturers, Dehydrate
Author: Rudrik trivedi