ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Fiinovation - Migration And DevelopmentBy Expert Author: Anand Kumar
Humans have throughout history migrated from one place to another to overcome hardship and live a better life. It needs a lot of courage to migrate from one place to another. With the major advances in transportation and communication the number of migrants has increased significantly and humans now often migrate to lead a better life. However, with the number of people increasing day by day it has also increased the number of challenges and opportunities across the world. In order to overcome the challenges and explore the opportunities, it needs a collective effort from the all the nations.
Fiinovation, a research based organization that is working in the social development sector believes that there is a clear linkage between migration and development. Migration that leads to livelihood generation leads to socio-economic growth at both origin and destination. Fiinovationunderstands that migration is a good thing if people are living in harsh conditions where they have no access to basic amenities. However, if migration can be stopped and the local places can be developed and income generation opportunities can be created then it is better. When people migrate to cities from small towns and villages it put enormous pressure on the resources of the city. History, teaches us the many cities have fallen due to concentration of huge population at one place and resources depleting.
Today, there are 232 million international migrants which rose from 175 million back in 2000. Now, it is not only confined to few countries rather it's widespread. Every 1 out of 10 migrants are under the age of 15. The total remittance reached $401 billion last year. A developed country or developing country having opportunities of well-paid jobs drives people to migrate their. Jobs that cannot be outsourced and that local people are not willing to take up are generally taken up by migrant workers. As the younger generation is becoming better educated they are not willing to take up low-paid and physically demanding jobs. Migration does leads to increasing the labour force and consumer base, thus, giving a boost to the economy of the receiving country.
Social Community Articles1. Funeral Services To Make The Difficult Times A Bit Easier
Author: Sanjay Shah
2. Tools Used For Psychic Reading – Decide Which Workouts Best For You?
Author: Roosy Singh
4. Astrology And Its Importance In Your Life
Author: Indian Astrology
5. Transparent Hands: Safe Way To Donate Money To Charity Online
Author: Transparent Hands
6. Political Process And Affiliation
Author: Voteo Polis
7. Este Alquiler Coches Alicante Fotomatón Desentroniza Una Condesil
Author: Fredericka Busey
8. How To Implement Instagram Walls For Events
Author: Amit Bansal
9. State Of The Elderly In India
Author: kanan james
10. Essential Oil Diffuser Can Add A New Fragrance To Your Surroundings
11. United Nations Association Is A Program Of The United Nations Foundation
12. Is Front-line Child Protection Working?
Author: Entrust Social Care Ltd
13. Bidding Goodbye To The Loved Ones In A Graceful Way
Author: Mike Pagano
14. Aspire To Meet Your Security Necessities By Using The Latest Technology
Author: Luis Senon
15. Visit Khatu Shaym And Have A Look At The Maha Bharat More Closely
Author: ponting brown